The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Associate
Is there any new good horror available or on the horizon? Or any Demon/Monster etc with some fan service, plenty of gore etc available? I think I have watched all of the most popular stuff but ran out a while ago :(

only ones I can think of is posted below some old one mix into.

Tokyo Ghoul
Goblin Slayer
Vinland Saga
Attack on Titan
Elfen Lied
Parasyte -the maxim-
Monster
Deadman Wonderland
Terraformars
High School of the Dead
Hellsing Ultimate
Claymore

Soldato
Thanks for that, just seen a reasonably up to date article with most of them on..

Tokyo Ghoul - Seen
Goblin Slayer
Vinland Saga
Attack on Titan - Seen
Elfen Lied - Seen
Parasyte -the maxim-
Monster
Deadman Wonderland
Terraformars
High School of the Dead - Seen
Hellsing Ultimate - Seen (Probably one of my favourites)
Claymore

Might see if I can get Highschool of the Dead again as that was great fun! :D

Associate
Man this is quite frustrating and worrying, i've pre-ordered the Fruit basket season 1 part 2 limited edition and its been delayed due to "supplier"...Potentially held up due to the Covid-19 risk or slow down of production because of it? Why can't Zavvi be honest and say so =/

Commissario
OP
Ye gods ... actually received the last of the Funimation sell off things from All the Anime as part of their sale back in december. Of course no actual shipping notification or anything ... just turned up.
Ah, hopefully mine will arrive soon then!

When did you order if you don't mind me asking?

I've been watching the K-Project and it's sequels which i'm enjoying, although I think they may have changed director or something after the first series, as the film and second season seem to have a lot more panty shot angles, and bust shots.

Caporegime
Ajin is an excellent horror anime, I was just reminded of it while looking something up.

There's two anime seasons, an animated movie series, and I think there might be a live action.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/31580/Ajin

Claymore is one of my favourite anime if you've yet to see it, pretty brutal/violent at times.

^^ +1 for both of these, they really impressed me.

Soldato
Used to like Bleach but it didnt half drag on. Was never ending as well. Shame it wasnt shorter and had a ending. I presume it went on for a hundred or so episodes and didnt finish and now the last part is according to what your saying Glanza?

I think i ended up around somewhere in s4 of it.

Soldato
Used to like Bleach but it didnt half drag on. Was never ending as well. Shame it wasnt shorter and had a ending. I presume it went on for a hundred or so episodes and didnt finish and now the last part is according to what your saying Glanza?

I think i ended up around somewhere in s4 of it.

The last aired arc was a filler with the fullbringers, the manga continued and gave it a 'proper' ending though fans weren't too happy with it as it felt rushed to get it over with, The revived season will focus on the last manga arc hopefully it's not a 1:1 replica as some of the fights in the last arc if animated right will be amazing to watch.

Back
Top Bottom