Poll: Apple iPad Pro

Are you going to buy an iPad Pro?

• Yes

Votes: 146 33.1%
  • No

Votes: 295 66.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well I’m only just out of the 14 days unfortunately (purchased on 29th Feb) so I think it’s unlikely.

Apple are telling me to send it back and order a replacement. Now to decide if I want the 64GB or 256GB... installed all of my usual apps and have 38GB left for Netflix downloads, etc when travelling... hmm.

Soldato
ordered the new one, hopefully delivered next week

how good are the portfolio cases, normal and keyboard from apple or is there better 3rd party ones?

Associate
Apple are telling me to send it back and order a replacement. Now to decide if I want the 64GB or 256GB... installed all of my usual apps and have 38GB left for Netflix downloads, etc when travelling... hmm.

Don’t have the money to send back and order any replacement unfortunately.

Soldato
I know it looks really slick but I don't see how anyone, even Apple, could charge £300 for a keyboard :eek:

You can literally BUY AN iPAD for that price.....!

Hopefully some 3rd party companies will release a slightly cheaper clone based on the design!

Associate
So all of you that have had ipad pro 2018 for some time, have you managed to bent it by accident? Like if you had it in backpack where tablet was pushed by other stuff?

Just wondering whether to upgrade from 10.5 pro.

Soldato
Mine arrived yesterday. It's a huge upgrade from my old ipads (Air 2 and mini 2). Think the Mini 2 will be given away now and Air relegated to toilet use.

The camera bump makes a really useful holding mechanism

Soldato
Mine arrived yesterday. It's a huge upgrade from my old ipads (Air 2 and mini 2). Think the Mini 2 will be given away now and Air relegated to toilet use.

What size did you get? If you got one of the big ones, I’d be interested in how you’re finding it size / weight-wise coming from the Air 2 :)

Associate
Mind my 11 256gb arrives today, I had the first pro so this is a nice step up.
cant see them releasing another later this year like the rumours suggest.
Also ordered the Apple smart keyboard couldn’t wait till may and may not go for it £££

Soldato

I’m coming from an Air 2 as well, really looking forward to the Pro Motion display. I tried the now previous model briefly in an Apple Store last year and thought it was brilliant.

My one shipped yesterday, so I’m getting it on Monday.

Soldato
I’ve had mine since Thursday (why does that seem like such a long time ago!). My first iPad. Really loving it. The size of it makes the phone screen seem awkwardly small (11 Pro). Already got notability installed so I can use it for my language studies. I hope to get the keyboard in May which I need to order from abroad so I can get the language I want for it.

Soldato
I was a little slow on the order for my 128gig 12.9 black. Delivery is due for 2nd - 6th April, hoping its towards the front end of that estimate :)

Back
Top Bottom