Chair suggestion please

OcUK Staff
HERO is a much wider chair compared to the ICON, so if you like more room go for the HERO. Black Edition material is more breathable and softer than normal PU, but on noblechairs the PU used is decent quality.

Associate
OP
HERO is a much wider chair compared to the ICON, so if you like more room go for the HERO. Black Edition material is more breathable and softer than normal PU, but on noblechairs the PU used is decent quality.

Cheers bud.

One final question - does the Icon Black Edition come with the lumber cushions. Couldn't see it listed on the website but the Noblechair website suggests they are included.

Associate
OP
Has yours arrived yet? Got mine this afternoon.

Compared to the dining chair I was on before, it's absolute bliss :D

Yes. Other than nearly losing my fingers pulling the lever up to get the back-rest arms upright (I mean Jesus!!) and grating my knuckes getting the lever covers on, we're all good. My back is sooooo much better than it was at the start of the week, although I'm patiently waiting for the seat to soften up a bit - cheeks and thighs are a bit numb. Best bit is the faux leather still smells like real leather so the study has a nice new car smell going on.

It is a big old beast!

Soldato
I had the same problem with putting it together. The little warning sticker on the lever isn't much good when the damn thing fires off as you're lifting the seat out of the box. Got a cracking bruise on my right wrist.

Also managed to put the stand on backwards. Didn't realise until I sat in the completed chair. It rocked forward instead of back :D

Can't see me returning mine. Just sold the PS4 to pay for it (hasn't been on for a year). And likewise, my back is much better already. Amazing how much difference decent lumbar support makes in a few days.

Associate
OP
Amazing how much difference decent lumbar support makes in a few days.

This and being supported all the way up your back. Means I can just push back a little and maintain a decent posture whilst typing.

Mine definitely isn't being returned either. If the wife decides she doesn't like it, she's going back instead.

Back
Top Bottom