Overwatch

Soldato
I have some overtime footage of me playing lucio if anyone is interested.

It was a decent match, I managed to get 2 lucio ults built up from 0% in overtime and we got it to the end.

Taken from my last game, the ENEMY are BLUE.

Same game different view

Last edited:
Soldato
It just confirms that they are totally out of ideas at this point, and unwilling to put in any effort to try and fix the many, many problems the game has...

#RIP boys, what a waste

Soldato
The character restrictions each week seems to be adding a lot to the game.

I didn't like them at first but it's basically a different meta each week and keeping things fresh.

Also the map rotation is nice change.

Associate
The character restrictions each week seems to be adding a lot to the game.

I didn't like them at first but it's basically a different meta each week and keeping things fresh.

Also the map rotation is nice change.

I like the arcade mode which has introduced the PVM COOP again. I always come back to OW when those are back on, just feels like I'm less likely to let me team down ha!

Soldato
I like the arcade mode which has introduced the PVM COOP again. I always come back to OW when those are back on, just feels like I'm less likely to let me team down ha!

lol

I'm not in a hurry to play this week because my favourite character, Brigg, has been BANNED!!

Associate
lol

I'm not in a hurry to play this week because my favourite character, Brigg, has been BANNED!!
Haha! I've gotta be honest I'm just a lootbox chaser, I logged in again for the first time in ages and I'm shocked by all the characters, but I guess it's a good thing they're keeping it updated and trying to add variety into the game.

Soldato
Haha! I've gotta be honest I'm just a lootbox chaser, I logged in again for the first time in ages and I'm shocked by all the characters, but I guess it's a good thing they're keeping it updated and trying to add variety into the game.

I currently have over 200 unopened loot boxes lol

I have played it a lot.

Soldato
The new character echo vids are looking pretty good. The balance is back towards where it should be.

She looks a lot of fun if you have the mechanical skills to use her.

Back
Top Bottom