Delete

Caporegime
I'm fed up now. I went from a bronze 550w psu to a 750w Gold psu because I got told that I was pushing the limit and if the psu fails then it can damage other components as. I installed the new psu yesterday, happy with myself. I come to find out that my motherboard is not good enough aswell. I'm not rich so these component replacements are getting draining. I only just got my PC under a month ago.

I just need some advice or support on what to do. I'm feeling like I've been ripped off. PC gaming is my only source of happiness in life and many times its lifted my mood when I was on the urge of ending my life.

I just need to get it sorted

Who is advising these changes?

Soldato
Graphics Card | 8GB ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER DUAL EVO
Motherboard | ASUS ROG STRIX B360-H GAMING
Processor | Intel Core i7 9700K 3.6GHz Eight Core
CPU Cooler | Corsair Hydro H100x, x5 Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB PRO fans.
RAM Memory | 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2666MHz DDR4
Power Supply | Seasonic Focus GX 750W Modular 80+ Gold
System Drive | 960GB Corsair MP510 M.2 SSD
Storage Drive | 2TB Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" SATA III Desktop HDD

I wouldn't have thought your close to full load with those specs, yes it's a powerful machine but some people on here have 2080's paired with that CPU and still using PSU's around the same as yours

Associate
I'm fed up now. I went from a bronze 550w psu to a 750w Gold psu because I got told that I was pushing the limit and if the psu fails then it can damage other components as. I installed the new psu yesterday, happy with myself. I come to find out that my motherboard is not good enough aswell. I'm not rich so these component replacements are getting draining. I only just got my PC under a month ago.

I just need some advice or support on what to do. I'm feeling like I've been ripped off. PC gaming is my only source of happiness in life and many times its lifted my mood when I was on the urge of ending my life.

I wouldn't worry about it. Your PC will work just fine, however all people are saying is that you could have got a lot more performance for a lot less cash

Associate

What were you told wasn't good enough about your motherboard?

What problem are you trying to fix with this computer?

It seems fine to me. If it plays games then play games and don't worry about it.

Soldato
Nothing wrong with that spec I dont get why you are worrying. Motherboard choice doesnt give you much performance boost if you buy a more expensive one it just comes with more bells and whistles plus a more stable overclock if you want to do this to your CPU. A good under £125 motherboard is fine. I bought cheap £50/£60 motherboards for my son's gaming PC's and everything is fine.

Ignore the idiots telling you otherwise.

Soldato
I posted on your other thread. There's nothing wrong with your PC as I stated in that & others here have too. Intel Systems are good for gaming & have been for donkeys years.
My advice is to not worry about it, spend your hard earned cash on DOOM ETERNAL instead of upgrades & see if you can find & kill a new monster on there called Coronavirus!! :D :p ;)

Soldato
Nothing wrong with that spec I dont get why you are worrying. Motherboard choice doesnt give you much performance boost if you buy a more expensive one it just comes with more bells and whistles plus a more stable overclock if you want to do this to your CPU. A good under £125 motherboard is fine. I bought cheap £50/£60 motherboards for my son's gaming PC's and everything is fine.

Ignore the idiots telling you otherwise.

You might want to read his other thread to get some context.

Nobody that I can see has told him he has a bad PC, he asked for peoples opinions on his new build and people responded to that. Nobody was impolite from what I saw, and nobody claimed he had a bad PC.

Associate
I think everyone said that your pc is a very good gaming machine if that's what you are using it for if you are doing multi core task then the AMD route may have been a better choice and would have saved a bit of cash. For gaming right now Intel has the best performance. The 32 gig of ram may help in the coming year. The graphics card is personal choice.

You need to chill out and play some games it's a good pc.

Back
Top Bottom