Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Soldato
I've got Phoebe and Stinky and cherries (well, I've never said that before!). Been at it most of the day other than some shopping. Museum and house sorted. Love it. Perfect game to get away from it all.

Associate
I got Tammy and Jay as island residents, and ( big juicy ) peaches for fruit. Have taken the Nook miles mortgage out on the house and waiting for the museum to be constructed.

Caporegime
Where are people getting nuggets from ? (Rocks I know but.. it’s taking ages)
The trick is wacking rocks (upto 8 times) continuously. Find a rock. Hit it with a shovel, and keep hitting 8 to maximize what you're getting from it. One trick is to dig a hole behind you to stop you ricocheting backwards. So you can get the full 8 wacks in

Each time you fly to a deserted island it has 3 rocks on it. So I've been spending lots of nook miles on tickets to do so :)

I'm just 3 away now and usually these deserted island have bugs and whatnot which are very profitable

fez

fez

Caporegime
The trick is waking rocks (upto 8 times) continuously. Find a rock. Hit it with a shovel, and keep hitting 8 to maximize what you're getting from it.

Each time you fly to a deserted island it has 3 rocks on it. So I've been spending lots of nook miles on tickets to do so :)

I'm just 3 away now and usually these deserted island have bugs and whatnot which are very profitable

This.

Caporegime
There is stuff that is easy to do and stuff that requires a lot of grinding to do early. We have done the grinding.
Indeed

Shop going up tomorrow along with the museum and 2nd house upgrade...also 150k in the bank, so the 198k loan nearly paid to...

Right enough for today :o

Back
Top Bottom