2TB Nvme Recommendations?

Soldato
Caporegime
OP
Those ones are no good for sustained file copy but also I'm lead to believe the existing refreshes of the normal rocket are not what they used to be.

Its just to store my Sample libraries on in my studio...So read speeds into Kontakt are important but writes not so much...Once the samples are copied it wont get much write action, just read action...

I was just going to get a 2 TB SSD but figure for the extra 50 and tidyness I would get a NVME....

The Sabrent seems to be the one of the cheapest TLC drives at 2 TB I can find

Soldato
Its just to store my Sample libraries on in my studio...So read speeds into Kontakt are important but writes not so much...Once the samples are copied it wont get much write action, just read action...

I was just going to get a 2 TB SSD but figure for the extra 50 and tidyness I would get a NVME....

The Sabrent seems to be the one of the cheapest TLC drives at 2 TB I can find
Well for that purpose it would still be perfect :)

Associate
Sabrent though with everything the price has gone up since I bought it. Bit of a bummer as I want to pick up the 1tb version as well that’s now over £100.

Soldato
Sabrent though with everything the price has gone up since I bought it. Bit of a bummer as I want to pick up the 1tb version as well that’s now over £100.
And if it's Rocket Q, that's step lower tech QLC Flash drive.
WD Blue SN550 is right now the best priced TLC drive.

Back
Top Bottom