Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think we'll start to see a real change in trump now.

He's pretty much been able to coast along, playing golf every weekend in Florida almost acting like a part time president.

He's never faced a crisis like this and so he'll have to actually work hard and likely be getting increasingly bad news from his advisors now.

Falling asleep is just the start.

I agree completely. If anyone thinks he's been poor so far, there's a hell of a lot worse to come.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I mean how the **** can you even bother to try to defend what Trump did?? Honestly the mind boggles at some of the insane reasons Trump supporters come up with to defend Trump.
Have you not seen the type of average person that supports Trump in interviews and suchlike? One lady stated she didn't even believe Covid19 existed because it was made up by the Democrats. That's the world US citizens live in today.

All of this stuff being shown just highlights how incompetent trump is. Even other world leaders dislike him.

I suppose those people here and all over who stand by his actions also have reasonable excuses for trump pushing past other leaders at conferences just to be at the front? Showing disrespect to nations of the world just because he doesn't like them?

Why does he pronounce China "CHAINAAA" the 2nd time round in that press conf?

His Twitter account if record proof of his child-like mental state. Nobody can counter that other than with nonsense.

The bare truth is he hates being President because of the responsibilities it involves. He actually has to do work. What he loves though is the attention and power he has because of the position. He is the kind of narcissist/sociopath who bathes in being in control and doesn't care about who he upsets along the way.

Last edited:
Soldato
to be fair he's doing better than most

Really? What has he done that has been good other than stopping flights from China? That is all he did, everything else way too slow and chaotic which could lead to hundreds if not thousands of additional deaths and complete confusion on the markets. Seems to me its the Governors that are showing real leadership in the US atm.

Soldato
Really? What has he done that has been good other than stopping flights from China? That is all he did, everything else way too slow and chaotic which could lead to hundreds if not thousands of additional deaths and complete confusion on the markets. Seems to me its the Governors that are showing real leadership in the US atm.

This shows how you don't know how it works.
I suggest you read up on Federal\state(each state)\county laws. This will give you an idea what goes on.

If you don't want to read up. The GTFO as your an embarrassment to the UK.

Caporegime
Personally I get a small glow from him taking credit for the stock market rise even though really it wasn't him. So now he has to take credit for the fall. Easy come easy go

Soldato
I suggest you read up on Federal\state(each state)\county laws. This will give you an idea what goes on.

How do you feel about Donald Trump as a person?

Do you find him intelligent, charismatic, charming, mean, grumpy, mature, immature, strong, weak etc?

Soldato
How do you feel about Donald Trump as a person?

Do you find him intelligent, charismatic, charming, mean, grumpy, mature, immature, strong, weak etc?

As with anyone in the US.
It's not about who they are, but more on how good is my life and bank account.
Same as when we vote in the head of police.
If the police in my area has done well that year. The head of police will get elected again.
In the UK the government does that for you. That's why the UK has some many grooming gangs.
The US has always been about making money. If one is not prepared to sail your own friends down a river for a good deal. Don't go.

My family over there are doing very well. So he gets our support.
But we are lucky as the dems can't turn Florida to a sanctuary state if they get in this year.

Soldato

I do know how it works, my point is several Governors look more presidential than Trump. However he is in charge of the Federal Gov. He is in charge of huge agencies and vast budgets. He could be doing a lot more. He could have been doing a lot more for months. He has failed, stopping flights from China is it and that was a week after Italy did the same thing and he didn't stop flights from Italy or enforce testing at entry points. Why wasn't he stockpiling tests? Why wasn't he purchasing ventilators or having them being manufactured? This is his job. He was all "it's nothing, it's under control." "It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear." "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" "You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job". "Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done." The list of quotes goes on like his endless propaganda tweets :rolleyes:

Soldato
As with anyone in the US.
It's not about who they are, but more on how good is my life and bank account.
Same as when we vote in the head of police.
If the police in my area has done well that year. The head of police will get elected again.
In the UK the government does that for you. That's why the UK has some many grooming gangs.
The US has always been about making money. If one is not prepared to sail your own friends down a river for a good deal. Don't go.

My family over there are doing very well. So he gets our support.
But we are lucky as the dems can't turn Florida to a sanctuary state if they get in this year.

So how do you describe him as a person?

I'm not that interested in your justification of his existence, more just curious how you find him on a human level.

Soldato
I do know how it works, :rolleyes:

Really.

Well tell me what the States are responsible for in this epidemic. And what the The federal government do in this epidemic.
And the county, municipalits do in this epidemic?

They all have a different role and job to do. But since you know. Please tell me.

Or most likely as I say. You have no clue what so ever. Just another SJW

Soldato
I think we'll start to see a real change in trump now.

He's pretty much been able to coast along, playing golf every weekend in Florida almost acting like a part time president.

He's never faced a crisis like this and so he'll have to actually work hard and likely be getting increasingly bad news from his advisors now.

Falling asleep is just the start.

I imagine we'll see more and more almost immediate correction of his lies and wishful thinking.

This time the absolute garbage that comes out his mouth is immediately dangerous and so the true professionals in the medical world will be quick to jump on it, as we've seen.

Soldato
Read the post I posted.
If you can't understand that. Then don't come to either the USA or Canada. You won't last long.

I read your post. I was expecting some kind of characterisation. No where in your post did you say what you thought about the guy. You just said how good its been for your family etc.

I am fully aware that some people are happy with any personality in charge as long as the job gets done. I was just wondering what you thought of his personality.

No need for the attitude. Was just a fair question I thought. If you don't understand that then maybe you shouldn't spend your time in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom