Best place to download a Genuine Windows 10 Home CD Key?

Associate
Hi all, im waiting on my new PC, was going to download WIndows 10 to usb drive ready, also putting it on my sons PC, so will need 2x keys. Where is the best place to buy it? Google brings up what look like lots of dodgy sites.

Soldato
Yes, because I assumed talking about hookie keys and pirating software on these forums was banned. Perhaps the rules are getting more relaxed. It's MS or nowhere for genuine keys (unless buying retail or OEM from a supplier)

Soldato
That's not what most websites I've found say.
Imagine the shock if websites which sold dodgy keys didn't tell you they were dodgy keys. :rolleyes:

Obviously you can get it from OcUK, but it's not going to be instant.

Alternatively if you have any Windows 7 licenses lying around (unlikely admittedly) then you can still activate Windows 10 with one of those.

Associate
OP
Imagine the shock if websites which sold dodgy keys didn't tell you they were dodgy keys. :rolleyes:

Obviously you can get it from OcUK, but it's not going to be instant.

Alternatively if you have any Windows 7 licenses lying around (unlikely admittedly) then you can still activate Windows 10 with one of those.

Tech websites such as tomshardware and techradar I meant.

I do have a Windows 7 Key actually, ive still got the box my copy came in years ago.

Back
Top Bottom