** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Soldato
How the **** are OcUK well over a hundred quid dearer when they were supposed to have exclusivity on this product in the UK. Maybe they haven’t sussed on yet that they don’t have the market captured for this particular monitor.

Associate
Hi, where did you get this for £399? Are people importing them from Europe? If so, where from and how safe/reliable is that? This monitor seems to be out of stock every time I check Overclockers.

It was selling at £399 at a "Spicy Indian food shop", stock was early march and late march. But the price has gone up and currently out of stock.

I got one in early March and so far so good.:D

Soldato
It’s a great monitor even at the higher price. I can see it going up I price further still.

Doubt it, new consoles will make 4k ubiquitous to the masses. Not many PC gamers will want to be playing at lower resolution than console gamers.

I expect 1080 and 1440P monitors to crash in price in 6-12 months, when the masses realise that 4k is the new norm for gaming.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Doubt it, new consoles will make 4k ubiquitous to the masses. Not many PC gamers will want to be playing at lower resolution than console gamers.

I expect 1080 and 1440P monitors to crash in price in 6-12 months, when the masses realise that 4k is the new norm for gaming.

I'm not convinced. I've gamed at 4k on my PC and unless you get a big monitor then it's wasted. Not everyone wants a 40"+ monitor on their desk.

Back
Top Bottom