Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Caporegime
Will figure something out soon :) - especially if we want to target users for fruits :D

I've got Oranges (native) - recently planted a lot of Cherry Trees though :)

Btw I decided to take a break after playing like 8 hours today...i lasted 40mins before diving back in :o

Soldato
Anyone who wants it I can send my dodo code.

Says Dodo codes only work for 1 visit, so that's not ideal.
Maybe we need to add people as friends.

Soldato
Adding friends to the switch seems the best way, can only take fruit and such not make any changes unless you add them to best friends.
Dodo codes are one time only.

Soldato
First Animal Cross and it’s great, addicted so far.

Couple questions though;

1) how do I create my own Dodo code?
2) how can I join random islands, I see people saying join and go and ransack for new goods but the airport dude just says to try again another time?
3) can you build a storage box or something for your house or tent (house just being built), I find my inventory gets mega full quick - I hear you unlock a larger inventory to carry but wonder if something a bit larger to store at my gaff.

Soldato
Do the rocks respawn every day? I’m buggered otherwise...

I went to 4 islands, 3 of which I got new people to come to my island and the the 4th one ended up being tarantula heaven! Mastered capturing them though so that was sweet.
They respawn. Don’t worry. It respawns at the rate of one rock per day.

don’t break your rocks. Beat them with a shovel multiple times to get 4-5 resources out of them. (Make sure you haven’t eaten fruit before hitting rocks)

Caporegime
I found Tarantula Island :o

ETv8a1jUMAE66DE

That was terrifying....but worth it :o

That will do for today....

Soldato
First Animal Cross and it’s great, addicted so far.

Couple questions though;

1) how do I create my own Dodo code?
2) how can I join random islands, I see people saying join and go and ransack for new goods but the airport dude just says to try again another time?
3) can you build a storage box or something for your house or tent (house just being built), I find my inventory gets mega full quick - I hear you unlock a larger inventory to carry but wonder if something a bit larger to store at my gaff.

Buy a ticket from the machine near Tom then use it at the airport. Worth also buying the inventory upgrade. When you get your first house it gives you 80 slots of storage, don't worry.

Just got my second house inventory at 120 slots now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom