• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I'm in isolation and I'm getting impatient, CPU help please

Soldato
Hey guys.

So I'm in isolation due to my youngest having minor symptoms, anyway, I've been in the market for a gaming laptop now for about 2-3 months, and now I'm getting extremely impatient.

I was waiting for the new Asus tuf A15 laptop that's on pre order BUT it got me thinking, will I really notice a difference playing games using the i7-9750h over the new AMD Ryzen 4800h?

Reason being is I can get the Lenovo legion with rtx2060 16gb 144hz and a i7 for £1250 and in stock now, plus add a 1tb SSD for £109

Thoughts? Need assistance before I make a decision

Cheers all

Associate
Looks like they are about same price but the AMD will come with 1TB M2 Drive. You just have to wait. I'd go with more threads since they are similar in single core performance.

Back
Top Bottom