Do you smoke inside the house or only outside ?

Permabanned
I'm nearly 48 hours into not having a cigarette, no nicotine replacement, no vaping. It's going OK. The worst was waking up and needing a smoke, but every time I think about smoking I'm saying to myself "what are you talking about, you don't smoke". Seems to be working so far and the craving is nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

Associate
Same smoked 30 years, now vape in the yard. feel lot better when hill walking.

Yeah I barely smoke at all now, did vape for a while but knocked that on the head too. The only time I smoke now is when I've had a drink or am really stressed. But annoyingly you can only buy 20 at a time now so I end up s.oking for a few days #logic

Caporegime
whats the deal with folk smoking at their windows?

just lazy? i see 2 folk in my street do it. open the window and have a cig then close it when done. i was chilling in the garden and noticed them both as i was tidying it up. i'm also sure the young guy isn't smoking anything legal either. he was having a cig every 30 mins and he had 4 litres of fizzy juice at his bedroom window too. just gets stoned in his bedroom every day.

you can't control wind so half of it if not more is ending up in the house anyway. or is it just ignorance?

i saw another neighbour having a fag outside her home for the first time ever but she does have a young child. i hope she isn't smoking indoors all the other times i've not seen her outside as this was the first time in 3 years i'd seen her smoke outside.

hopefully this pandemic starts a movement which sees it banned outright. the extra stress on the NHS from smokes during a widespread respiratory virus isn't needed. they should just increase taxes on it to the point people end up quitting or never starting in the first place. £50 for a packet of fags - job done. whoever is willing to pay that has then paid for their hospital bed when the inevitable happens.

Back
Top Bottom