Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Republicans are once again wanting to bail out corporations rather than help the hospitals and workers. $500bn slush fund for Mnuchin to give out as he chooses (including to trump hotels) after just giving them billions in the tax cut. He can keep the recipients secret until after the election too. Standard Republican scumbaggery

Soldato
Republicans are once again wanting to bail out corporations rather than help the hospitals and workers. $500bn slush fund for Mnuchin to give out as he chooses (including to trump hotels) after just giving them billions in the tax cut. He can keep the recipients secret until after the election too. Standard Republican scumbaggery

What a load of crap from another SJW.

The Democrats have twice blocked the $2 Trillion deal.
It was supposed to pass at 9.45 today.
But oh no...the Democrats blocked that too.

Shame on them....

Associate
So one of the reasons they blocked it is because it comes with a provision that would allow them to delay the release of who got the funds, and how much, for 6 months.
That doesn't sound shady at all, I wonder which of his friends would receive a nice bailout.

It also didn't put any restrictions on companies just taking the money and still firing all their employees.

But of course I'm sure you knew that right?

So yes, good on them to block this rubbish. Come up with a bill that helps and protects the regular Joe and I'm sure it would pass with no problems.

Soldato
I left name calling in Kindergarten.
But I will just walk away with a knowing smile ;)
Maybe you haven’t left Kindergarten yet

Shame on them....

Why are you supporting giving corporations billions in cash after they just received a massive handout from Trump’s tax cut? Corporations have got plenty of cash, or they should have. The people who live pay check to pay check who are now forced to stay at home with no income need the cash, not billionaire CEOs.

That’s why the democrats blocked the bill, because it was ****.

Soldato
"Stable genius" is confused by the most simple maths. The man is thick as pig ****. If he hadn't inherited close to $1b he'd be some dodgy car salesman at best.

And people still wonder why he doesn't understand how tariffs work. If he can't comprehend a single digit subtraction then it doesn't exactly fill you with confidence. :D Of course when he's talking billions and billions of dollars, his favourite vague amount, he comes into his own lol.

Caporegime

Shame on them....

For very good reasons. The bill is skewed towards giving the majority of the money to big corp with no restrictions. They dont even have to promise to save one job and can even use the money to buy back their shares or give it out as share dividends and it does very little for the normal worker.

Shame on the Republicans.....

Caporegime
Are people seriously trying to get a well thought out, reasonable response from deuse? Really? Come on, you wouldn't ask the village idiot how to do your taxes would you :D

I'm just a troll though, what do I know.

Soldato
So I found out what is holding up the $2 trillion to help with the Chinese virus.

"Schumer/Pelosi now pushing these demands amid pandemic-fueled economic collapse"

"1) Unprecedented collective bargaining powers for unions 2) Increased fuel emissions standards for airlines 3) Expansion of wind and solar tax credits"

https://twitter.com/SenTomCotton/status/1242100862488633345

This has nothing to do with the Chinese virus.
Shame on the Dems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom