US: The Expanse - ** Please use spoiler tags for reveals with TV show or books**

Man of Honour
@Siliconslave it might be I enjoyed it so much because I’d seen and liked the show so always had other elements from the show in mind. I quite liked some of the details in the book not in the show. Going to by the next 3 for the lockdown.
I'm not saying its bad, but going back to it for a second read through (the series) its not as good as some of the later ones :)

Soldato
Fifth season just started on Amazon Prime. Episodes 1, 2 and 3 available to watch now, then one a week going forward.
Hoping for good things but there was a lot going on in Book 5 (and 6 if this encompasses both) and what works on the printed page may not come across so well on the screen. In fact I got this impression from watching the first episode (going to take in 2 and 3 with a beer later), frankly a bit all over the place.

Man of Honour
Fifth season just started on Amazon Prime. Episodes 1, 2 and 3 available to watch now, then one a week going forward.
Hoping for good things but there was a lot going on in Book 5 (and 6 if this encompasses both) and what works on the printed page may not come across so well on the screen. In fact I got this impression from watching the first episode (going to take in 2 and 3 with a beer later), frankly a bit all over the place.

Neat, thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom