Half-Life: Alyx

Permabanned
It's amazing, looks amazing.
So much atmosphere, the city sound effects really add to that eerie feeling. Every corner I keep peering round, wondering what the heck is waiting for me.
Got to say, and I won't spoil anything here, but the early rooftop scenes are frickin amazing - that flyover :eek:
Underwear still white :D

Soldato
Oh my goodness, this is amazing. Even better than I hoped, even better than I thought it could be. Only a few minutes in and I had already yelled 'oh ****' at something, out loud, it made me jump.

It's brilliant, something as simple as knocking a lamp off a table with your hand is so satisfying, it feels and sounds real.

I picked up a hardhat in a building site and tried to put it on my head not thinking it would work, now I've been wearing a hardhat for the last few minutes. Gravity gloves are great fun, I'm grinning while flicking objects. This is so good.

This is it.

Don
Oh my goodness, this is amazing. Even better than I hoped, even better than I thought it could be. Only a few minutes in and I had already yelled 'oh ****' at something, out loud, it made me jump.

It's brilliant, something as simple as knocking a lamp off a table with your hand is so satisfying, it feels and sounds real.

I picked up a hardhat in a building site and tried to put it on my head not thinking it would work, now I've been wearing a hardhat for the last few minutes. Gravity gloves are great fun, I'm grinning while flicking objects. This is so good.

This is it.

I did one better than that, I put a cone on my head and walked around like that for a while :D :D :D

The hardhats are actually pretty good protection

if you accidentally walk into a barnacle, they'll take just the hat instead

Associate
I think it will play just fine. Enjoy it :)

Working fine, just the odd stutter now and again but loads better than I envisaged - still looks incredible. This is the game I have been waiting for - HL2 was epic, and this has now taken the series to the next level. I think I stood on the balcony for about 10 minutes just in awe before I even moved.

Associate
Loving this so far, done the first 4 or 5 parts I think. Had a panic with a face hugger and loading a gun, it's quite tense. Playing using a Quest and linked to my pc with a 1070, smooth as anything and looks great.

Back
Top Bottom