Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Aren't they really expensive for what you get?

Yeah, seems an odd choice. Were these bought out of curiosity or doomsday prep?

I'm also confused by the "US Government Property: Commercial Sale Unlawful"

Mostly curiosity. Not got a problem with supply chains in Ireland at all, and always have the box freezer stocked anyway; including the stables like maize flour, dried beans and the like.

I grew up usually getting some South African DF, and US ones as a kid due to where we lived, and family in the service and always liked them.

Not sure about the "US Government Property: Commercial Sale Unlawful"; seems you can get these from most mountain climbing/camping and out door places.

Soldato
Mostly curiosity. Not got a problem with supply chains in Ireland at all, and always have the box freezer stocked anyway; including the stables like maize flour, dried beans and the like.

I grew up usually getting some South African DF, and US ones as a kid due to where we lived, and family in the service and always liked them.

Not sure about the "US Government Property: Commercial Sale Unlawful"; seems you can get these from most mountain climbing/camping and out door places.

Fair enough, I've been tempted before out of curiosity, but £25 or so just seems a lot for 1-2 days of probably bad food :p

Horse meat too apparently...

Horse can be delicious. If you know it's horse, and it's cooked properly.

Soldato
Fair enough, I've been tempted before out of curiosity, but £25 or so just seems a lot for 1-2 days of probably bad food :p

I genuinely like most of them( I miss the tube cheese from the SADF ones ); well I've only ever tried a single british one, and the main meal was horrid though haha.
Avoid the Bean and Pasta salad if you ever get the chance.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
New glass I picked up a few weeks back.

DSCF8360.jpg

Back
Top Bottom