Story behind your forum username?

Caporegime
OP
the problem with name changes is I now don't know who this was :(

Yes that's my only problem with them as well. It would be great if there was a "previously known as" drop down like on Steam.

But anyway he used to be Dr.Eddie so nice and easy. :)

I had to check to see who you were though, I have a bad memory. :p

You sexy fox you.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Rather embarrassing but does anyone remember the horrendous purple gorilla virtual assistant called Bonzi Buddy?

Can't remember how old I was when I joined OCUK but I was definitely young and stupid :D:rolleyes::D

Edit:

It must have actually been before joining OCUK I had this internet handle but I've used it here the most.

Soldato
@Feek

I wonder if i could have mine changed to "I DONT fancy boys"

I've suffered with this one for so long that I almost don't want to see it go, but at the same time it's not the best name to carry...

Soldato
Currently my name...

Id like a change @Feek to "Buffman" or "The Buff Man"

Want to be less "traceable" online

My gamertag on xbox is "the buff man" after being told i dont sound circa 13 online about 15 years ago. Also made a clan for novelty "very buff men". Nothing to do with size/stature

Caporegime
OP
Currently my name...

Id like a change @Feek to "Buffman" or "The Buff Man"

Want to be less "traceable" online

My gamertag on xbox is "the buff man" after being told i dont sound circa 13 online about 15 years ago. Also made a clan for novelty "very buff men". Nothing to do with size/stature

In before your username gets changed to "less traceable online" :p

Associate
Pretty boring explanation inbound: My first name is Matthew, for some reason in the mid 2000s people began substituting ‘y’ on the end of words for ‘eh’. So Matty became MatteH (capital letters front and on the end of a name were a thing too, for some reason). Oxford is my Home city of birth, I think there was another Matteh on the forum back then so I had to add something extra on the username to differentiate us.

Back
Top Bottom