FIFA 20

Man of Honour
Wanted to win 3 of my last 9 games. Lost all 9. Extremely good opponents with great teams, how does this happen? The matchmaking clearly doesn't work, it's pathetic.

Soldato
Wanted to win 3 of my last 9 games. Lost all 9. Extremely good opponents with great teams, how does this happen? The matchmaking clearly doesn't work, it's pathetic.

Did you see the games out or did you quit?

I've always said that if you quit a game, it doesn't adjust your matchmaking, so your ELO rating doesn't adjust and you end up playing against higher quality oponents.

I'm convinced this is how it works, although granted I have no evidence to back this up.

Man of Honour
Did you see the games out or did you quit?

I've always said that if you quit a game, it doesn't adjust your matchmaking, so your ELO rating doesn't adjust and you end up playing against higher quality oponents.

I'm convinced this is how it works, although granted I have no evidence to back this up.

I did quit most of them to be fair, I just couldn’t be bothered :p it’s too much effort for what are usually awful rewards.

I have found the same to be true, maybe next weekend I’ll try and stick it out...

Soldato
I did quit most of them to be fair, I just couldn’t be bothered :p it’s too much effort for what are usually awful rewards.

I have found the same to be true, maybe next weekend I’ll try and stick it out...

If I'm not in a fit of controller smashing rage (rare recently) then I'll play the game out and see if I can at least make the result look decent. If its really bad I'll wrap my headphone cable around the thumbstick and go do something else. If I'm being an emo manchild then I'll throw the controller, rage quit and sulk for 30 minutes.

Man of Honour
If I'm not in a fit of controller smashing rage (rare recently) then I'll play the game out and see if I can at least make the result look decent. If its really bad I'll wrap my headphone cable around the thumbstick and go do something else. If I'm being an emo manchild then I'll throw the controller, rage quit and sulk for 30 minutes.

Sounds familiar, considering how bad the rewards are usually we must be mental :p :(

Caporegime
Decided to play again after seeing the 9 token Prime Icon pack. So while I'm on the grind for that, anyone have any suggestions about what I could do with this depending on what Prime Icon I get (probably someone naff).

I have a huge 250k.

Nesta, Keane, Lloris, Cancelo, Sterling all untradeable.
Costa sticks out like a sore thumb so I'd look to upgrade him first. Could replace him with Halloween Bernard, sell Dybala, drop Firmino back to CAM and get IF Richarlison.

Soldato
Depends how you run in game but you could sell some of that and just about do this. Also well worth at looking into some of the objective cards; problem at the moment is cards are over the roof as people seem to be doing the mid Icon SBC

T2iCEuY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom