BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
Does sound ridiculous, but it's literally a hole under the seat that small objects can easily fall into and rattle around. That's what the complaint is, it looks like there should be some sort of seal around it but it's just foam and carpet. :confused:

ive lost the lid off a usb pen drive in my car, fell down the side of the drivers seat, i was parked at the time so immediately stuck my hand down there, nothing so opened the door and looked around, still haven’t found it and I checked everywhere c

Soldato
ive lost the lid off a usb pen drive in my car, fell down the side of the drivers seat, i was parked at the time so immediately stuck my hand down there, nothing so opened the door and looked around, still haven’t found it and I checked everywhere c

Would you be annoyed if you could hear it rolling around everytime you turn a corner or go up/down a hill? :D

Associate
Hi. I’ve looked at an f80 m3 and left a deposit which is refundable. Car looks good minimal stone chips etc. It’s full service history with running in service done too. Is there anything else to check apart from the usual obvious things?

Soldato
Just as a heads up - my car is due a service this month, I called Sytner and for dates before 1st June they are only taking bookings for key workers now. Booked my X3 in for the 1st June, I asked if there would be any warranty concerns and the lady said there wouldn't be.

Soldato
Soldato
Just as a heads up - my car is due a service this month, I called Sytner and for dates before 1st June they are only taking bookings for key workers now. Booked my X3 in for the 1st June, I asked if there would be any warranty concerns and the lady said there wouldn't be.
Does the service have to be at a dealer to maintain warranty? You could take it elsewhere if not

Soldato
Does the service have to be at a dealer to maintain warranty? You could take it elsewhere if not
Not sure, and to be honest I don't plan on driving much for the foreseeable future, so I'll stick with the BMW service plan. I imagine there will be a lot of cars which have an extended period between services that are due about now.

Soldato
My MOT is due at the end of the month but keeping an eye on the overall situation decided to take it in last week to get it done. My normal garage (not BMW but a local place) that I use to get my cars MOT-ed was ghostly quiet, normally I'd need to the leave the car there but they did the MOT while I waited. Glad I got it done last week to be honest as I can only see thing getting worse :(

Soldato
Sytner now closed down all of their dealerships, if you're a key worker and your car is in the workshop they will do their best to get it back to you - otherwise tough luck! Glad I didn't have my car booked in this week now when the service is due.

Back
Top Bottom