Good looking sit/stand desks

Soldato
You don’t tend to get draws on a sit/stand desk. Those are the motorised ones which move up and down. £500 for a sit stand desk is low-mod range.

What about this? They sell in the EU iirc.

https://www.autonomous.ai/?lang=en-US
Thanks
Yeah I misunderstood I think
I was thinking it was a stand or sit option
But appears it may be interchangeable
As required?
Ie it can go to either even when in use?
Hydraulic rams on the cheaper models?

Soldato
Yes - they have electronic controls and can be changed at the whim of the person using it. There not hydraulic, they use electric actuators to move.

Soldato
OP
Decided against this one guys as turns out i only get £150 supprot from work. Currently i use an adaptor i got from amazon which works for what i need, and i irregularly work from home under *normal* conditions

Soldato
What did you end up going for in the end op?
I'm currently looking at the flexispot or the Fully Jarvis leg assembly and providing my own worktop.
Currently trying to decide if the Jarvis is worth an extra £200 but heard they have 10 year warranty and the Flexi customer support is shocking.

Soldato
OP
What did you end up going for in the end op?
I'm currently looking at the flexispot or the Fully Jarvis leg assembly and providing my own worktop.
Currently trying to decide if the Jarvis is worth an extra £200 but heard they have 10 year warranty and the Flexi customer support is shocking.

Hi I went for the jarvis. As the shipping was delayed I got a free upgrade from 1.2 to 1.8m.

Overall seems pretty good. If I was much taller than 6' I'd maybe go for the extended one (i like it being tall)

KX5qAlc.jpg

Soldato
Hi I went for the jarvis. As the shipping was delayed I got a free upgrade from 1.2 to 1.8m.

Overall seems pretty good. If I was much taller than 6' I'd maybe go for the extended one (i like it being tall)

KX5qAlc.jpg

That looks good! I'm only looking for the legs to be honest so I can cut back the cost a few hundred quid. Was the delivery quick enough? I noticed it is stating that the shipping won't be until end of January which is fine with me though.
Still trying to figure out where the double the cost of the Jarvis legs compared to the Flexispot comes in at.

Soldato
OP
That looks good! I'm only looking for the legs to be honest so I can cut back the cost a few hundred quid. Was the delivery quick enough? I noticed it is stating that the shipping won't be until end of January which is fine with me though.
Still trying to figure out where the double the cost of the Jarvis legs compared to the Flexispot comes in at.

It was pretty slow (think it was about 1.5 to 2 months) but I ordered it just after lockdown (around June and came August I think)

Soldato
It was pretty slow (think it was about 1.5 to 2 months) but I ordered it just after lockdown (around June and came August I think)

Thanks, I think I'll place an order with them actually. Reading up on the other brands, They seem to have quite a high failure rate which I can't be bothered dealing with poor customer service.

Soldato
OP
Thanks, I think I'll place an order with them actually. Reading up on the other brands, They seem to have quite a high failure rate which I can't be bothered dealing with poor customer service.

Ah yeah if you're buying just the legs without the worktop that'll save a fair bit. To be fair the worktop does seem to get very light microscratches on it also. Not had any issues with the electrics etc so hopefully you're fine.

If you go onto their customer support they should offer you 5% off as well.

Soldato
Ah yeah if you're buying just the legs without the worktop that'll save a fair bit. To be fair the worktop does seem to get very light microscratches on it also. Not had any issues with the electrics etc so hopefully you're fine.

If you go onto their customer support they should offer you 5% off as well.

Yeah I just actually got emailed a code so if I just slap on an Ikea worktop, I can get the full setup for around £450 so not too bad actually. I would be happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom