Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
It's a shame that for warzone you must have cross play enabled. Makes the pc experience a bit a shoddy

Yep, I lasted 2 mins before I disconnected and went back to Hardcore TDM and Hardcore Cyber

Different question. How do you set the quickgame filter to save your settings? e.g. I set Hardcore CyberAttack everytime, but it always reverts to the Core game mode and I have to press R to set it each time I open the game

Soldato
Yep, I lasted 2 mins before I disconnected and went back to Hardcore TDM and Hardcore Cyber

Different question. How do you set the quickgame filter to save your settings? e.g. I set Hardcore CyberAttack everytime, but it always reverts to the Core game mode and I have to press R to set it each time I open the game

Not sure there is a way sadly!

Associate
In what way does crossplay ruin the experience for PC players ? a joypad with very mild auto aim is still worse than keyboard and mouse.

When i play standard multiplayer i always do better against lobbies full of joypad players. Im not sure where the problem for pc players is ? console players crying i can understand.

Soldato
In what way does crossplay ruin the experience for PC players ? a joypad with very mild auto aim is still worse than keyboard and mouse.

When i play standard multiplayer i always do better against lobbies full of joypad players. Im not sure where the problem for pc players is ? console players crying i can understand.

Well if it's anything like fortnite, it's not mild. You have fortnite streamers changing to controller from kb/m lol. There shouldnt be any auto aim really, the really good console players have good enough aim anyway.

Soldato
Well if it's anything like fortnite, it's not mild. You have fortnite streamers changing to controller from kb/m lol. There shouldnt be any auto aim really, the really good console players have good enough aim anyway.

This reason. When I tried it with default settings and used a PS4 pad it locked on to enemies quite easily. Not much skill in gaming with auto-aim in my opinion, similar to cheaters using an aim-bot hack

Associate

I assumed it was similar to what call of duty 4/MW2 had on console years back where it was pretty subtle, certainly no snapping onto enemies or anything like that... this is the first COD i've played since MW2 so maybe im being stupid assuming it has the same auto aim system as a game from over 10 years ago.

I can't say i've ever noticed being owned by someone with auto aim and i watch the kills cams quite regularly (if im not playing hardcore)

Associate
This is unplayable on my setup for some reason. Even with everything turned down as low as possible it runs exactly the same as on max, like dog muck! Even the text is all blurry wtf is going on.

Soldato
This is unplayable on my setup for some reason. Even with everything turned down as low as possible it runs exactly the same as on max, like dog muck! Even the text is all blurry wtf is going on.

Strange, what system, drivers and settings are you using? Works perfect here on my ageing i7 4790k

Associate
I've got:-

I5 6400
8gb ram
RX 480, 8GB (latest drivers)
Win 10
500GB SSD.

I know it's not a new system but it ran Doom Eternal at 1080p and never dropped below 60fps!

Associate
Sorry, how i do that?

The game basically pauses every so often. If i want to open a door i'm looking at a 5 second pause in the actions. When the game resumes i'm usually dead :D

AMD software has a basic one, default keybind is CTRL + SHIFT + O I think. This will give you GPU utilisation, GPU temp, frequency, CPU utilisation, RAM utilisation. MSI Afterburner can give you more in depth information.

Essentially you're looking for a bottleneck. So if CPU is stting at 100% or near there then that could be the problem, or if RAM is running out etc.

Associate
AMD software has a basic one, default keybind is CTRL + SHIFT + O I think. This will give you GPU utilisation, GPU temp, frequency, CPU utilisation, RAM utilisation. MSI Afterburner can give you more in depth information.

Essentially you're looking for a bottleneck. So if CPU is stting at 100% or near there then that could be the problem, or if RAM is running out etc.

Thanks!

GPU at 100 percent, VRAM at 60! It days its using aorund 6.5gb of the 8gB RAM available.
FPS around 30 but feels a lot lower
CPU and RAM around 80% utilisation.

Any ideas?

Associate
So i just played a whole game for the purpose of monitoring the overlay and once the game started it displayed that was i getting 50FPS+. My experience would say it seemed like i was getting 20-25fps NOT 50+

GPU utilization went from say 3% to 100% in an instant and would drop and then just repeat this over and over and remained this way for the entire match. Reinstall drivers perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom