• iPhone 11 Pro - 512Gb

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 64Gb

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 256Gb

Votes: 41 13.7%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 512Gb

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 51 17.0%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 109 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Had my 11 nearly a month now and I hate it. Coming from an iphone 8 I'm thinking of going back to it and giving the 11 to my wife. I did get 20% off which made me jump at it but I really miss the home button and don't like the extra size. Anytime I pick up my wifes 8 or 6 I miss that smaller size in my hand. The vibration is pathetic as well, I never had my 8 off silent mode and could hear the vibration easily from different rooms in the house but the 11 i can miss calls with it sat 2 foot from me.

Hopefully they will release a smaller phone this year.

Work gave me an XS last week and have to admit to prefering the size over the 11. The 11 is now going to my son.

Associate
Had my 11 nearly a month now and I hate it. Coming from an iphone 8 I'm thinking of going back to it and giving the 11 to my wife. I did get 20% off which made me jump at it but I really miss the home button and don't like the extra size. Anytime I pick up my wifes 8 or 6 I miss that smaller size in my hand. The vibration is pathetic as well, I never had my 8 off silent mode and could hear the vibration easily from different rooms in the house but the 11 i can miss calls with it sat 2 foot from me.

Hopefully they will release a smaller phone this year.
Glad I got the 11 Pro.
The only thing that interested me about the 11 was the price.

11 Pro is my max phone size.

If I didnt already upgrade I would have definitely been interested in the rumoured 5.4" model, seems to be the sweet spot especially coming from an iPhone 7.

Once my cashback gets paid out I would've got £367 off my 256GB 11 Pro, satisifed with that.
Hopefully get a further £120ish for trading in my iPhone 7 at Giffgaff, no use keeping it as microphone is dodgy on calls, have to either use a headset or put my phone on loudspeaker.

Still in love with FaceID I really dont miss the fingerprint sensor.

Soldato
I’ve been using an iPhone XR for the last 2 days as I was contemplating moving away from the 11 Pro and using a cheaper phone but I can’t get on with how cheap the sound quality is, the call quality is atrocious, I think I’ll stick with my 11 Pro.

Associate
Just picked up an iPhone 11 Pro Max after abandoning IPhones 4 years back for Android. Had multiple Pixels, one plus phones and others.

Had a Galaxy s20 ultra on preorder but having seen the bad reviews of the camera and battery I decided to skip, currently also own a Note 10+ which is great apart from camera.

Camera wise it was always hit and miss getting a good picture of my kids, I thought I would try the iPhone out and the camera is really good. Definitely up there with the Pixels I have had.

Really impressed with Face ID, camera, battery life and video quality.

Hardware wise the Note 10+ is superior screen wise , ironically I believe Android is more initiative and polished or at least Samsung’s implementation and IOS feels quite limited but just works without much effort or tuning unlike Android.

Walled garden frustrates I.e. not being apple to purchase from Audible and Kindle apps directly. Apart from that both and now so similar and have converged for it.

I’m opened minded and looking forward to spending a bit more time with the IPhone

Caporegime
Just picked up an iPhone 11 Pro Max after abandoning IPhones 4 years back for Android. Had multiple Pixels, one plus phones and others.

Had a Galaxy s20 ultra on preorder but having seen the bad reviews of the camera and battery I decided to skip, currently also own a Note 10+ which is great apart from camera.

Camera wise it was always hit and miss getting a good picture of my kids, I thought I would try the iPhone out and the camera is really good. Definitely up there with the Pixels I have had.

Really impressed with Face ID, camera, battery life and video quality.

Hardware wise the Note 10+ is superior screen wise , ironically I believe Android is more initiative and polished or at least Samsung’s implementation and IOS feels quite limited but just works without much effort or tuning unlike Android.

Walled garden frustrates I.e. not being apple to purchase from Audible and Kindle apps directly. Apart from that both and now so similar and have converged for it.

I’m opened minded and looking forward to spending a bit more time with the IPhone

Be interested in you thoughts, I’ve been using iOS for years until the 6S then moved to Android. Initially with a Pocophone (buggy) and then the Samsung A70 (amazing for the price apart from a mediocre camera) and this week picked up a Note 10+ 5G second hand hoping for a big step up in camera quality but feel a little underwhelmed overall given the A70 does nearly as much but cost less than half what I paid for the Note 10+. The P30 Pro May have been a better fit in retrospect.

Soldato
Be interested in you thoughts, I’ve been using iOS for years until the 6S then moved to Android. Initially with a Pocophone (buggy) and then the Samsung A70 (amazing for the price apart from a mediocre camera) and this week picked up a Note 10+ 5G second hand hoping for a big step up in camera quality but feel a little underwhelmed overall given the A70 does nearly as much but cost less than half what I paid for the Note 10+. The P30 Pro May have been a better fit in retrospect.
P30 Pro camera is also underwhelming from what I hear. Don’t believe the reviews. Pixel if you need Android and great camera quality

Soldato
Having a weird issue on my phone. It's only showing photos taken since last year whereas it used to show photos I had taken as far back as 2010. I had worried that I lost them all but when I check my iCloud I have all of my photos on there. Any idea how to get them back?

Soldato
There's different views in the Photos app, are you sure you're looking at the right one to see all photos?

Yeah checked that and it only goes back to 2019.

Are you out of local space?

If not and you have a good wifi - disable iCloud on phone, re-enable iCloud and it will resync.

I have aboout 8GB free but I thought that point was all photos were stored on iCloud and it only temporarily downloaded them once you clicked it? Though thinking about it it deep seem to happen (but only became a problem today when looking for a particular photo) when I went from a 256GB to 64GB handset.

Back
Top Bottom