Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Caporegime
So it turns out there is a toilet in this game...which when you sit on, you poo out excess energy. Useful way to get rid of it if you've eaten too much fruit :D

Right people. Post your toilet screenshots! A poo with a view!

(I absolutely am not kidding btw)

Caporegime
Got a download code from gamivo in a flash sale for £35, look forward to trying it out in a bit, been playing a bit of Wild World and got Pocket Camp on my phone.

Associate
I've not had a chance to play much today but I've handed in all the bits for my shop and the museum finished so donated a decent amount. Loving this game

@Phate how do you get the toilet?

Soldato
I'm a bit bemused by this game, it does feel more'ish but there seems to be no purpose to it and I don't find it pretty enough or relaxing enough if there's no purpose to it.

It just feels like a prettier mobile game at the moment without the micro transactions.

Perhaps it will open up and I will "get it" at some point but after playing for around 90mins I'm feeling a little like I've wasted my money here.

Soldato
Had my home extended and now have a bathroom.

which has a toilet, sink and shower :D

two people have moved in. Zucker and Pango.

today feels like a bit of a chill day. Other than making money to pay off my 300k loan I haven’t much else to be working for atm.

Caporegime
Oooh thats handy, I mainly focus on the sea stuff. Ill check to see what is missing off the top of my head its Saddled Bichir, Stringfish, Cherry Salmon and Sturgeon. The rest I have and have donated to the Museum :)

Thanks very much for sharing

Soldato
Oooh thats handy, I mainly focus on the sea stuff. Ill check to see what is missing off the top of my head its Saddled Bichir, Stringfish, Cherry Salmon and Sturgeon. The rest I have and have donated to the Museum :)

Thanks very much for sharing
No problem ! I’m missing a few as well. The salmon and bichir. Gonna get them tonight hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom