Story behind your forum username?

Caporegime
I have absolutely no idea why I chose this name. I don't use it anywhere else.

In fact there are tons of FoxEye(s) on other forums, and I am no doubt giving them all a bad name :D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I wanted something that was anonymous and really liked the band Van Halen and the guitarist Eddie Van Halen.

I’ve often wondered if someone tries to pronounce my username phonetically, instead of per character e.g I’d say Ee Vee Aech, but I suppose if you’ve never heard someone say it allowed it could be “Ev Huh”.

:confused:

Man of Honour
I wanted something that was anonymous and really liked the band Van Halen and the guitarist Eddie Van Halen.

I’ve often wondered if someone tries to pronounce my username phonetically, instead of per character e.g I’d say Ee Vee Aech, but I suppose if you’ve never heard someone say it allowed it could be “Ev Huh”.

I obviously knew what it was immediately.
I went on their first tour a couple of times when they supported Black Sabbath and Eddie had his amps/effects in a rocket.
He also turned his back to the audience when he played a solo so we couldn't see what he was doing.

Associate
Many years ago when I first started online gaming, I wanted Beelzebub but messed up the spelling :) I've used variants of Zeb ever since then. It was taken on here so I added my birth year...

Associate
I used to love the Smok3y and the Bandit movies and I also used to use CB radio a lot too where it was my handle. Smok3y in one form or another has been my internet nick since early days of CS/Doom/Quake/MegaTF. Been online gaming since I was 17 so I've had that nick for 25 years.

Caporegime
OP

I always think of you as Ee Vee Aech.

Soldato
This photo.

VW-Baja-Beetle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom