Dirt Rally 2.0

Caporegime
OP
yeah some of the stages had me shouting out the swearies....:D managed some top times. the colin mcrae scenarios are also great done quite a few.:cool:

Soldato
Looking at buying this, but not sure what the difference is between the different versions on cdkeys.

Dirt Rally 2.0 £7.49
Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition £10.79
Dirt Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition £13.49

This game has been one of the most expensive games I have bought in a long time. Not just the initial cost, which was pretty high as I bought it when it first came out and bought the full DLC. Then I needed a new wheel, then a GPU to get the proper VR experience. I'd say I've spent about £500 on this lol.

Caporegime
OP
Looking at buying this, but not sure what the difference is between the different versions on cdkeys.

Dirt Rally 2.0 £7.49
Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition £10.79
Dirt Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition £13.49

get the super deluxe for extra. you will get so much more for little extra.

haha something daft :D

Soldato
Where you getting dirt 2.0 from for £7.49, on steam its 9.99? I am thinking about buying it, now it comes with the add on

it is a great car me smashing a world record in it at launch. :D

cant wait for scotland to come out march isnt long now. then its full colin mcrae mode.:p

It seems odd watching that vid after playing dirt rally 1 for a few months on my ultra widescreen, I cannot play with that camera view on a normal widescreen as I always crash. I can see the whole windscreen plus half of the side windows with my screen.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well the scottish stage's keep you on your toe's, does nothing for your road rage. Small ditch's at the side of the road that grab your rear if your not careful.:mad:

Loving the wet stage's as well, well worth waiting for.

No problems with my T500RS wheel, just the odd sound glitch.

Soldato
I bought just the bog standard game. Oh well it will keep me going for now without the flat out pack. It looks very much different then the 1st game, the graphics are more colourful and cartoony looking.

Soldato
I thought the flat out pack came with the game, but it looks that it will cost me another £7-£8 to get the flat out pack? Bummer
Phil you can get dlc season 3/4 for £6.69 on steam at the mo. It comes with Greece, Finland maps and the flat out pack.

Back
Top Bottom