Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Meanwhile... a friend in Texas, trying to keep distance from others, gets an employee breezing into her office saying the panic is over because Trump says so. And as 'we're all going back to normal' in two weeks anyway 'I don't need to keep my distance'. Your president should get the virus and die, maybe people will take notice then.
They need to keep Trump away from these press conferences. He’s doing more harm than good.

Also:

Source

Soldato
Expansive new tax credits for solar and wind energy

Blows the Wuhan virus away.

New emissions standards for airlines and requirement of full offset by 2025

Stops the spread of the Wuhan virus that attaches itself to CO2.

Increased collective bargaining and carve outs for Big Labor(unions for you brits)

The Wuhan virus also needs union protection

Required same-day voter registration and early voting

So people can vote on measures against the Wuhan virus.

A bailout for the U.S. Postal Service, for the union pension fund, and for student loans

Stops the spread of the Wuhan virus that attaches itself to letters/parcels and students of social studies.

Retirement plans for community newspaper employees

Community newspapers help fight the Wuhan virus.

Publication of corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards

To ensure that the Wuhan only kills old white people, if not, the Wuhan virus is racist!!!!

$1B “Cash For Clunkers”-style program where government buys planes from airlines

So the Wuhan virus can be deported once caught by ICE.

$1.5M to study climate change mitigation efforts in civil aviation and aerospace industries

The Wuhan virus says climate change is real.

New burdensome OSHA requirements on hospitals

Wuhan virus fills beds

$1B to build on program expanded by President Obama that provides discounted phone service for low-income consumers

So the Wuhan virus can phone home.

Associate
So according to the bill.
The democrats held up signing it for this.

Expansive new tax credits for solar and wind energy
New emissions standards for airlines and requirement of full offset by 2025
Increased collective bargaining and carve outs for Big Labor(unions for you brits)
Required same-day voter registration and early voting
A bailout for the U.S. Postal Service, for the union pension fund, and for student loans
Retirement plans for community newspaper employees
Publication of corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards
A requirement for companies receiving assistance to impose job-destroying $15/minimum wage
$1B “Cash For Clunkers”-style program where government buys planes from airlines
$1.5M to study climate change mitigation efforts in civil aviation and aerospace industries
New burdensome OSHA requirements on hospitals
$1B to build on program expanded by President Obama that provides discounted phone service for low-income consumers

Nothing to fight the Chinese virus.
Typical of far leftist people.

Lol at Pelosi and Schumer being far left. You have such a strange outlook, you call centrist dems who are closer in mindset to republicans 'far left' but then claim you like Bernie Sanders who is actually far left.

Soldato
There is a difference between bullet pointing click bait things like " no death " "breathing restore 3-4 hours" like some edgy free money vid or cancer cure vid on youtube and LEGIT medical studies being done by various groups on the medications in question.

The prior has no factual data to back it up other than the word of the doctor on tv. Once we have more reliable statistics for treatment we will know more.

To be honest as you simply post in here to rile people up and you are incapable of taking in new information, I do not much care for your reply. You never post anything of substance and mostly ignore valid counter arguments with little to no meat to your own.

Kinda confused by this post.

He put a link to a PDF document that started throwing up popups on my browser about Virus scans and winning prizes. I then sarcastically said it was a quality host for information.

Not quite sure why you started to waffle on. (unless you quoted the wrong person)

Soldato
Kinda confused by this post.

He put a link to a PDF document that started throwing up popups on my browser about Virus scans and winning prizes. I then sarcastically said it was a quality host for information.

Not quite sure why you started to waffle on. (unless you quoted the wrong person)

Was mean't for Tango sorry Hedge <3.

Soldato
The most deceptive video I've seen in years. They edited Fox's reactions to Bidens gaffe's to make it look like they're turning on Trump.

Yeah nice one lol. You watch Fox News so see more deceptive videos constantly. It does show what an idiot he is though. "Mr President you have to sign this.." HAHA what a douche.

Edit: to you edit no **** Sherlock. Its called humour that also has the advantage of being true. The irony that that Fox were attacking Biden for slips of the tongue and a stammer is clearly lost on you.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's an incredibly deceptive video trying to pin some kind of mental decline on Trump to counter what Biden’s actually like every day. Outright lying by misleading people to think that Fox has turned on Trump.

If the other side put this out you would go nuts. You go nuts at O'Keefe's stuff because he doesn't put out 3 hour videos, and you give this a pass?

Put out a vid of Trump slurring, who cares, but to purposely mislead people like that is why Trump is right to yell fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom