FIFA 20

Soldato
My teams not bad, but it could be better. I'm not sure that having a good team would make the game any more enjoyable for me at this point, I think the things that ruin the game for me can't be solved by a better RB or ST.

Soldato
I think the things that ruin the game for me can't be solved by a better RB or ST.

I completely agree with this, this Fifa is just a bad game. Unfortunately, I'm stuck inside with bugger all else to do so I'd like play it. Access to new cards adds some variety to the game which can keep it interesting.

Permabanned
I am just playing a few games now and then, mostly grinding the icon swaps/messing about in rivals. I have enjoyed it as much as any Fifa really, there are many many small issues that just annoy the **** out of me, like most Fifa's.

Caporegime
Decided to play again after seeing the 9 token Prime Icon pack. So while I'm on the grind for that, anyone have any suggestions about what I could do with this depending on what Prime Icon I get (probably someone naff).

I have a huge 250k.

Nesta, Keane, Lloris, Cancelo, Sterling all untradeable.

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/9842479

Got Pires from Prime Icon pack, could have been a lot worse I suppose.

I've used him a couple of time and he's actually not bad, so swapped him for Costa, and bought 93 Lewandowski. Dropped Firminho into CAM.

Soldato
Take a week away from the game, open some packs I've saved up, FUT Birthday Mbappe, I guess EA want me back.

GhQGZcl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom