Story behind your forum username?

Soldato
Old nickname which literally put a 'k' in my actual name. It's unique enough that I don't need to worry about adding letters or numbers and tough to forget.

Can't think of anything I'd want to change it to!

Soldato
Its the gaming name of someone from an old Team Fortress Classic Clan (Zero*X, so the clan name read ZeroHybridX) which i used to be part of many years ago. He died in a car crash and the group thought someone should take on his gamer name to keep it alive.

The last few years ive transitioned to my own unique name again (Zenduri) but its still my username for a lot of platforms.

@Feek Can you change my username to Zenduri please

Last edited:
Soldato
Very geeky, but mine is due to the film Swordfish.

Others I use

Zerocool: From hackers. Although this is very rare as a lot of people use it.

ToffeeArab: Made up from my two football teams - Everton and Dundee United

ParkArab: Made up from the team I played for at an amateur level Park AFC and again Dundee United.

Now I'm away to watch Hackers. Hack the planet!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Oi, stop changing your bloody names you horrible psychopaths :mad:

I've been known as many things over the years, first was Mr Magix (dude, I was like 16, and Hackers was just released, gimme a break already), Phoenix, later Phalanx (went through a greek mythology phase) and when I moved to London I wanted something new to reflect my new life. Something which reflects my personality, something cheeky, fairly unique and something which can't be googled. Hence Diddums. It's stuck and is a part of me now, even many of my mates call me Didds when we're out.

Best thing I ever did tbh.

Don
When I was a lad, there was a kids TV show about a pie maker who would bake nursery rhymes in to pies for this alien called Pie Pilot. My surname is Riley and one of my mates used to call me Ri Rilot (prn; Rye Rylot) in the same voice as the pie maker. It stuck.

Back
Top Bottom