Disney +

Soldato
Of course. It's just an app. You log in with your Disney+ details. Same way YouTube let's let log in with your Google account or Netflix lets you login with an existing Netflix account.

ah brilliant, I checked last night and couldn't see Disney+ under catchup so I assumed they hadn't yet integrated into the skyq system

Caporegime
Have to say that the app both on my iPhone and fire tv is really nicely set out. Quick and fluid as well.

Watched a bit of the mandalorian series and can’t really tell if they have cut the quality. But then it’s an old Panasonic plasma at 1080p and it looks fantastic to me.

Soldato
Can you provide that list please having never really seen any of them or in any order

I believe the first 2 are the captain America one set in the 50's and then the captain marvel is the second one as it's set 80's.

Not 100% sure on that though.

I also would like the list if anyone has it.

Soldato
With UK accounts for both and US vpn or smartdns Netflix goes back to full bitrate. Also all mandalorian episodes appear on Disney+ and frozen 2 on Disney+.

Associate
On my Samsung tv, it plays at 4k hdr. On my Nvidia Shield, its in 1080p even though its connected at 4k :confused:

Anyone else using a Shield?

Yep I'm using a shield and HDR defiantly works

did some testing last night having both a shield and SkyQ connected to the same 4k HDR TV

Tested it with star wars

SkyQ App = 1080p and no HDR
Nvidia Shield = 4K + HDR according to my tv's overlay

Soldato
Only watched The Mandalorian so far, is it just me or is the sound really low on this show, I have to turn up volume a lot, and also the quality seems pretty rubbish.

I've been feeling that the sound in general is a little off. I might be paranoid but I swear the actual voices are aren't on the same level as the music. I've been having to higher my TV to levels I never do be cause of it.

Also anyone watched Micky Mouse Steamboat Willie? I never realised Disney made Mickey into a complete **** towards animals!

Back
Top Bottom