Lockdown Games

Man of Honour
So with people potentially having a lot more home based free time than normal what titles are people looking at indulging their time into? Any long-campaign games that you've owned but not had the time to play which you are now using the opportunity to play? Any newer titles which were "maybe" buys which are now more inviting to purchase as you've more time?

Last edited:
Soldato
Playing a lot more VR stuff.

Also spending more time playing Elder Scrolls Online. Maybe I will finally get a character to max level!!

Oh Forgot, I am playing Pillars of Eternity for the first time. Great game!!

Last edited:
Associate
Once I've finished Xcom 2 I think I'll make a start on Divinity Original Sin 2 as I'm currently working my way through my backlog.

No doubt I'll still find some time for Civ 6 and Path of Exile too!

Soldato
Ironically my work has become even busier right now so I am having less time to play. That said, I am trying to complete the tomb raider trilogy right now. On the last one now. Then it will be into resident evil two.

Naturally I'll be playing Civ6 too.

Associate
Kingdom Come Deliverence. On Xbox One X. Game Pass. Free. But. I'm not sure. Load times are a pain and the controls are clunky and completely unintuitive.

Not sure I'll stick with it.

Next!

Soldato
well I am working from home for at least 12 weeks due to be high risk so my aim it to spend the £260 a month I am not spending on petrol and getting a VR system instead :D

Man of Honour
OP
I'll be looking to play more of the following:

Links 2003
SW:BF2
MXGP 2019
Ride 2
Tabletop Simulator

Tempted to replay Ori and the Blind Forest. Loved that game.

Yeah I've been playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps on MS gamepass. Might have to consider redownloading SW:BF2 for some pew pew fun

Soldato
I'm guessing Half Life Alyx has had a huge impact on VR sales :)

Honestly, I've wanted one for ages mainly for development and learning for the kids. I think if you want to teach kids about things such as the heart and you can put them in one it will really sink in.

I've not seen much on Alyx, and one of the high ups there saying "we are not far from the Matrix" kind of put me off it. Daft as that sounds.

Back
Top Bottom