*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Caporegime
Think Epic (assuming you have no issues using them) have the same price and if you hadnt used their 10 quid voucher from holiday sale 2019, it could bring it down to 17.71 for gold edition. Not sure if that eventually links to Uplay.

That's a good point. It does link to Uplay but it's as if you bought the game on Uplay. Doesn't need Epic client, the game downloads from Ubisoft.

Associate
That's a good point. It does link to Uplay but it's as if you bought the game on Uplay. Doesn't need Epic client, the game downloads from Ubisoft.
Ah okay thats great. As I have only used Epic so far to get the free games and a couple of games that launch through Epic. So wasnt sure about uPlay games.

Ree

Ree

Associate
you'll deffo get your £26 worth outta them if you like the FC games. i enjoyed them. paid £21 just for new dawn if i mind right but that was on release.

just had a look its £33 for both on cdkeys.

Caporegime
you'll deffo get your £26 worth outta them if you like the FC games. i enjoyed them. paid £21 just for new dawn if i mind right but that was on release.

just had a look its £33 for both on cdkeys.

Can you tame animals? That's one thing I loved in Primal. Wonder if they carried it over somehow.

Soldato
What annoyed me most was the dream sequences
Agreed. Least best idea in the history of bad gaming ideas. Apart from them though (grin and bear it, they're not too long) it's another perfectly decent 'explore/takeover' game in the franchise. Great time sink and covid-19 distraction. I haven't been able to get excited about playing the same map in New Dawn, so I haven't got that.

Back
Top Bottom