*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
It says in stock but when you try and login and add to basket and go to checkout it tells you out of stock haha :)

If it had been, I would have grabbed on to get the new version of the console! That extended battery life is sounding handy right about now... 4.5-5hrs of playtime vs 3.

Last edited:
Soldato
Surprised there are no better deals during this time of lockdown - on games particularly. Unless I’ve missed some (digital download of course!). Where’s the cheapest place to get digital games these days?

Caporegime
Watched the direct....it felt more like a Nindies than a proper Nintendo direct.

Basically no big announcments from Nintendos IPs. Nothing really new to get me excited and look forward to. COVID must have destroyed most of their release schedule and they're left with little to show. I think anyway.

Good Job is the only thing which tickled my fancy.

Caporegime
Burnout Paradise made me smile. But my point is that all of these games we already know of or mostly have previous experience of. These are ports. Which I dont have a problem with. But I wanted something like a new Pilot Wings....you know something from Nintendos IPs. Which is what I have grown used to with Directs.

Back
Top Bottom