• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2070 super install issue

Associate
So I’ve just installed my B-Grade 2070 super from Overclockers, it will boot and show windows with no drivers installed but the moment I install the drivers (even through safe mode) I’m getting a black screen and then have to reboot.

Has anyone got any ideas if/how I can get this working?

Soldato
So I’ve just installed my B-Grade 2070 super from Overclockers, it will boot and show windows with no drivers installed but the moment I install the drivers (even through safe mode) I’m getting a black screen and then have to reboot.

Has anyone got any ideas if/how I can get this working?
Your psu up to the job?
Assuming it's not a new build did you run ddu to totally remove the old drivers?

Permabanned
Someone else here had this, it was a Nvidia and would work with Window drivers but BSOD trying to install proper drivers.

I will try SEARCH for it but not sure on Keywords but I am sure it was also B Grade (not 100%).

Associate
OP
Your psu up to the job?
Assuming it's not a new build did you run ddu to totally remove the old drivers?

Yes, PSU is a Corsair RM 750i, and I removed the old drivers using DDU.

Someone else here had this, it was a Nvidia and would work with Window drivers but BSOD trying to install proper drivers.

I will try SEARCH for it but not sure on Keywords but I am sure it was also B Grade (not 100%).

I wonder if this was the reason it was sent back then?

Thanks for the help chaps

Associate
OP
You able to double check it in another pc?
As obviously at the moment rma will take longer than usual I imagine

I dont have a second PC to test it in unfortunately, I've gone back to my 1070 whilst I look at the options, as its a B-Grade I don't think Gigabyte would accept an RMA (I did manage to record the warranty though), and I'm not convinced its fair to do an RMA back to Gigabyte either.

Soldato
I dont have a second PC to test it in unfortunately, I've gone back to my 1070 whilst I look at the options, as its a B-Grade I don't think Gigabyte would accept an RMA (I did manage to record the warranty though), and I'm not convinced its fair to do an RMA back to Gigabyte either.
When you get it?
90 days warranty with ocuk on b grade
Mind if I ask which model number
Been sorely tempted by a b grade 2070s
And did you make an offer on it?

Back
Top Bottom