F1 Virtual Grand Prix

Soldato
Those of you berating it for not being sim enough or professional enough, lighten up! It's the first time this has been done and it's a bit of fun.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, even with the technical hiccups. As someone said earlier, it was more entertaining than some of the real f1 races over the past few years.

Soldato
I enjoyed it, was a good laugh - as someone who plays f1 2019 without any of the driver aids, it is bloody hard! I realise its not full sim racing but its still very difficult, especially to be consistent and not spin the car

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Cracking video of Lando calling up other drivers asking for tips (he started last on the grid).

Genuine lol @ George Russell

Soldato
Amazing to see Stoffel using a G29!

One thing I really wonder about....
I assume these guys are using no aids at all.....
The G29 has really spongy brakes that are a bitch to work honestly spoken, Ive even switched to the clutch pedal as my brake pedal....

Pretty sure they said that they all had traction control and ABS set to on.

Man of Honour
Yep, watching Jimmy Broadbent's stream now. Just clipped a stranded Lando Norris at the start of a hot lap.

EDIT

Still really weird watching names like Lando Norris and Johnny Herbert above cars and knowing it's the ACTUAL Lando Norris and Johnny Herbert :D

Man of Honour
I'm probably unusual in that I dont find it as interesting with more actual drivers in it. I really liked seeing how some of the more gamer types did against actual drivers last time round. A chance to see how someone with hundreds of hours in a game fared against someone with actual race experience (and vice versa), with it being mostly all actual drivers this time, its lost that particular style of interest to me. Still good to watch but not (for me at least) as interesting a line up as last time.

Back
Top Bottom