Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
IMG-20200325-122335.jpg

IMG-20200327-092533.jpg

Caporegime
I have some 770 pros @80 hms and I noctice they lack a little on loudness/volume , is that normal , where as my momentums 2 are very loud .

if you are plugging them into a weak amp like a mobile device then that is normal.

try using a proper amplifier

alternatively buy headphones suited to the device or that can be easily driven.

phillips fidelios are a good all rounder and easily driven.

Soldato
if you are plugging them into a weak amp like a mobile device then that is normal.

try using a proper amplifier

I have powered my DT990's (250 Ohm) using an iPhone 6s/S8/Note 9 before and at max it gave them a good volume, although nothing beats powering them from a good amp.

So I am slightly surprised by the lower Ohm model being quiet.

Soldato
First 'full' build since I had AMD Athlon 2800. Had to get my head around it, but got it all together within an hour or so.. spent longer figuring out the case fans as the cabling was hidden away! Looking forward to giving it a test run :)

Pl4HjXe.jpg
BWfHFZL.jpg

Soldato
First 'full' build since I had AMD Athlon 2800. Had to get my head around it, but got it all together within an hour or so.. spent longer figuring out the case fans as the cabling was hidden away! Looking forward to giving it a test run :)

Very nice!

The cabling, and fans are always more hassle than actually putting together the rest of the system. Fantastic bang for buck setup there; do enjoy![/QUOTE]

Soldato
It's really nice - Despite the description, it's not really orangey but it has just a hint and at £16.20, it was an absolute steal.

Sounds nice. I'm very fond of subtle orangey flavours in my beer (Amarillo hops) and tea (Lady Grey) so will have to pick a bottle up sometime.

Associate
I rent on the estate so I walk over to go down by the river or along the back of the University when the ground isn't so sodden. Nice blackberry picking in summer!

Soldato
I rent on the estate so I walk over to go down by the river or along the back of the University when the ground isn't so sodden. Nice blackberry picking in summer!

Im just waiting for someone else to chime in that they live here now too. Yeah its a beautiful walk, take the dog along it on weekends
This is fate. You guys need to get together.

Soldato
Due to the current condition in the world..

toOC00N.jpg

Only issue, (as expected) the the seat is very very uncomfortable, does anyone have any alt suggestions?

Soldato
Should've got a real bike, that way you can get fresh air into your lungs at the same time. Plus, a real bike won't be packed away and forgotten about once this virus thing is over.

Back
Top Bottom