New inclusive Marvel superheroes - Safespace & *********

Soldato
I don’t know about people getting angry but lots of people scratching their heads going WTF!!

Jumping the shark seems appropriate. If Marvel’s detractors had planned a parody they would have been accused of going over the top had they come up with this.

Caporegime
When you replace Christianity with nothing this is the type of insanity that you end up with. I'm not even talking about the deep stuff like belief in god but just the basic teachings of what a man and woman is (backed up by science) that a 3 year old can understand. People today have completely lost the plot. Jehovas Witnesses are starting to look a lot more sensible these days.

Last edited:
Associate
The fact that this forum banned ********* and that people post here shows that we are just as stupid as the creators of those characters.

off to big boy forums I go!

Caporegime
The fact that this forum banned ********* and that people post here shows that we are just as stupid as the creators of those characters.

off to big boy forums I go!

No, it was banned because it was lowering discussion to low-effort, childish insults. Of course, you're free like everyone else is on the internet to find a suitable echo chamber.

I don't generally like getting in the way of someone being childish (it's funny, sometimes), but doing it all the time is a bit a tiresome, especially when it's mostly just regurgitated stochastic memes.

Honestly this whole enterprise (SJW/Anti-SJW/Woke/Anti-Woke) is utterly wasteful, it's amusing to watch at least.

Last edited:
Soldato
Surely this is a joke. Why are they dressed like gladiator contestants?

The whole "woke" thing is imploding now anyway. It's drowning in irony and has become a big meme.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
S n o w f l a k e.... how apt of a name lol.

Edit why is ********* starred out? Did some ********* honestly kick up a fuss at some point in the past?!

Soldato
S n o w f l a k e.... how apt of a name lol.

Edit why is ********* starred out? Did some ********* honestly kick up a fuss at some point in the past?!

I think the mods got tired of it being constantly used as the de-facto insult.

As for the characters, feels very much like a **** take to me, i mean come on, they called him ********* and made him throw **********? Thats either the most disconnected middle management concoction ever or someones having a chuckle behind the scenes.

When you replace Christianity with nothing this is the type of insanity that you end up with. I'm not even talking about the deep stuff like belief in god but just the basic teachings of what a man and woman is (backed up by science) that a 3 year old can understand. People today have completely lost the plot. Jehovas Witnesses are starting to look a lot more sensible these days.

All the **** taking posts and this is still the funniest!

Soldato
I think the mods got tired of it being constantly used as the de-facto insult.

As for the characters, feels very much like a **** take to me, i mean come on, they called him ********* and made him throw **********? Thats either the most disconnected middle management concoction ever or someones having a chuckle behind the scenes.

Probably got told to make some superheros for the **********, so they thought they would keep themselves amused with it and go full on ridiculous. I would :p

Did you just call ********* "him"? The above quoted comments from other creator stated that the correct pronoun to use is "they". Thank you veerrry much!

They looks like a man :D

Caporegime

I would honestly love to see how the neurons in your brain manage to come to these conclusions. The things you post on here are so far beyond what we'd expect from someone that us "sheeple" would consider to be an odd person that I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if your brain is used as research material when you shuffle off this mortal coil.

Back
Top Bottom