*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Not in this country, there are still loads on the shelves of local stores and online.

Edit: Available right now for GBP 252 delivered locally, but no shipping abroad.

I beg to differ, I've been trying to get one for 2 weeks with no luck. I'm talking about normal switches not lite.

Caporegime
Available locally here as well. Even the AC Special edition.

I think its a problem in the more densely populated countries. USA, UK etc. I remember when the Switch launched there were plenty on the shelves in stock here in Portugal for a long time while I saw this forum going mad trying to find them.

Soldato
Yes, I have the regular V2 grey switch in my basket right now, with delivery on Wednesday. It’s not a worldwide problem.

Are you in the UK? Any hints as to where you're seeing that? Argos cancelled my order earlier in the week, which is the only place I've seen that has had stock in the last week.

Man of Honour
Are you in the UK? Any hints as to where you're seeing that? Argos cancelled my order earlier in the week, which is the only place I've seen that has had stock in the last week.

You might want to read my post again. It’s not in the UK and they don’t export to the EU.

Associate
Nintendo store UK have stock of lite consoles. What's confusing is if you spend over £200 you get free next day delivery. Next day delivery is applicable 7 days a week if orders are placed before 10:30pm. However, when checking out it only has the standard delivery option. Any ideas?

Soldato
That's sites out of stock for pre orders. Are they still selling the original switch, I thought it had been phased out a while ago? Is there any difference other than battery life?

Man of Honour
Not strictly game related but something I thought I’d share with Nintendo fans from my roller coaster hobby.

You may have heard that universal studios japan is getting a Nintendo World section. There is going to be a donkey kong mine-cart rollercoaster where there is a fake track and a real track. The mine-cart is going to be attached to the hidden track by a hidden arm. The effect is intended for the mine-cart to appear to ‘jump the track’ just like in the SNES games.

DK9CH8s.png

That’s pretty darn cool as a theme park enthusiast and a gamer :cool:

Soldato
Not strictly game related but something I thought I’d share with Nintendo fans from my roller coaster hobby.

You may have heard that universal studios japan is getting a Nintendo World section. There is going to be a donkey kong mine-cart rollercoaster where there is a fake track and a real track. The mine-cart is going to be attached to the hidden track by a hidden arm. The effect is intended for the mine-cart to appear to ‘jump the track’ just like in the SNES games.

DK9CH8s.png

That’s pretty darn cool as a theme park enthusiast and a gamer :cool:

That's amazing!

Back
Top Bottom