Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Caporegime

Instant reminder :D

I can't unsee it :p

Associate
From the post a few pages about about the fish that are leaving after march i am really struggling to find Saddled Bichir, Stringfish & Cherry Salmon :(

anyone got any tips?

Soldato
From the post a few pages about about the fish that are leaving after march i am really struggling to find Saddled Bichir, Stringfish & Cherry Salmon :(

anyone got any tips?
I don’t think the Bichir is correct for our hemisphere. If it is, I’ve yet to find it.

Also, got my services Center built !

Edit. The new hourly music is so so good !

0EVgo4F.jpg

Associate
If anyone is about tomorrow to kindly donate me some fruit I would be grateful :) I only have cherries, oranges and coconuts but if anyone needs then them feel free

Soldato

anyone got any tips?

I posted page or so back if anyone knew somewhere that lists everything that is going come April 1st? Do you have anything?
Tried using AC wiki but unless check everything one by one didn’t really tell me.

cheers

Associate
I posted page or so back if anyone knew somewhere that lists everything that is going come April 1st? Do you have anything?
Tried using AC wiki but unless check everything one by one didn’t really tell me.

cheers

No sorry I've not been able to find anything either :(

Soldato
I wonder how it will all fit on the island, have 5 houses now not including my own and the main bit of my island is starting to be cramped.

Back
Top Bottom