What PC games are you playing?

Permabanned
You can do it from the pause menu when sitting in any different car.

Ahh, thanks. Is it per car ? Or global ?

I like pCARS2 because I love to just select any random car,

Yeah, that is one of my favourite parts, you never know what the game will give you.

Get in the car, get in your seat, in your prefered position and reset the view to that.

In Pcars, you can move the view forward, backwards, left, right, up, and down. So you can be almost exact to your real seat and wheel's position - it's not just a reset. You can also "Scale" the car to look bigger or smaller, some cars do look a bit too small in VR.

Soldato
Where are you up to, @CaptainRAVE ? This is my first playthrough (on hurt me plenty) and I'm really enjoying it. Currently just got back to Mars again, level 7: Argent Facility (Destroyed). I've noticed things got a bit tougher since the Hell level.

Associate
Just built a cracking new rig, with a Ryzen 3700X 16GB ram and a 2070S, so need some games. Ive just bought the halo pack on steam, and will be getting Doom Eternal very soon when my new keyboard arrives. Anything else new that i should be looking at? Will be getting dying light 2 for sure......

Soldato
I’m on the hell level currently, but must be getting out of there soon.

I probably wasn't approaching it in the right way but I found the last battle particularly hard. I'd been holding-off upgrading my suit and weapons but had to at that point.

Things don't get easier back on Mars either. Great fun though.

Associate
Currently playing through Doom 2016. I know, I'm late to this and sadly it will likely take all of this lockdown time to finish with the whole family at home!

Caporegime
Divinity - Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition + Cheats

The last time I got into the game, I got really far but then the Definitive Edition came out and I didn't have the will to play it again. This time I'm using cheat trainers just so I can enjoy the game once more without the triviality of the first and second act and all that turn based combat where the AI seems to get all those extra moves

Caporegime
Just built a cracking new rig, with a Ryzen 3700X 16GB ram and a 2070S, so need some games. Ive just bought the halo pack on steam, and will be getting Doom Eternal very soon when my new keyboard arrives. Anything else new that i should be looking at? Will be getting dying light 2 for sure......

The Witcher 3
Control
Quake II RTX (worth taking a look as you've got a ray tracing card)

Soldato
Raft

The sort of game my missus loves but I think I made a mistake. She's a Naval architect so the raft had to be just right and then she refers to parts of it by their technical name and I have no idea what she is on about.

Enjoying it and friends are about to join for some 4 player action

Soldato
Just installing Stalker SOC.. from a disc!

Listening to the optical drive whirring away is making me really happy for some reason :)

I'd heard there were problems installing from the disk these days due to the security doodahh they had on the CD at the time of release playing silly buggers with Windows 10 now. I'll interested if it works ok for you. There was an amnesty period on GoG a while back where you could get the digital versions from there for free if you could prove you have the disks, may still be going. I partook of it, all three Stalker games could be "traded in" off the back of it.

Soldato
I'd heard there were problems installing from the disk these days due to the security doodahh they had on the CD at the time of release playing silly buggers with Windows 10 now. I'll interested if it works ok for you. There was an amnesty period on GoG a while back where you could get the digital versions from there for free if you could prove you have the disks, may still be going. I partook of it, all three Stalker games could be "traded in" off the back of it.

Loaded fine but still on W7, tbh I've played through this game several times with various mods and got bored after an hour.

Back
Top Bottom