An apology.

Soldato
Just to get this off my chest, I would like to apologise for the way I have been recently.

I did not mean or want, to come across negative or disrepectful to anyone.

I have a pretty severe learning disability and do not always think before I act which can result in me looking like a right tool, so sorry to anyone who was affected or took offense, I need to learn to control myself better but it's a day to day issue for me and nothing can be done.

I do tend to fly off the handle very quickly as I have a short temper.

Soldato
no idea what you said or who you may have offended but kudos for having the cojones to post up an apology. plenty on here with zero reasons or personal reasons for behaving offensively who would never have to nuts to be man enough to apologise for their behaviour so well done dude.

Caporegime
I also have no knowledge of what you might have said or to whom, but to offer up a public apology takes both bravery and remorse, so that’s a good reflection of your character @Digital X, so good on you.

What would really round it off and give some closure would be acceptance of the apology from those involved.

Caporegime
I also have no knowledge of what you might have said or to whom, but to offer up a public apology takes both bravery and remorse, so that’s a good reflection of your character @Digital X, so good on you.

What would really round it off and give some closure would be acceptance of the apology from those involved.
I accept the apology on behalf of those involved.

Some people say you should never apologise for being yourself, but in Digital X's case that clearly doesn't apply. Bravo.

Soldato
It takes guts to apologise for your actions.

I've done it quite a few times on here :D . There is no shame in it. It shows your a genuine person. None of us are perfect.

Soldato
Bit too trusting there champ, do you mean remorseful?

I guess it depends on what is said. I haven't seen what is being referred to.

I think if its an apology for personally insulting someone, then yes remorseful.

If its an apology for arguing the wrong case against someone then to apologise means you are sorry for arguing with them, as they were right.

Back
Top Bottom