Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
You will need the activision ID to be able to add friends i thought? The one in game in the top with with a name # number

How do you open the full scoreboard (usually tab in a normal game) when in Battle Royal? I press tab and it opens the drop menu.
If I press escape then click scoreboard it shows a basic player list but no things like ping

Soldato
You will need the activision ID to be able to add friends i thought? The one in game in the top with with a name # number

How do you open the full scoreboard (usually tab in a normal game) when in Battle Royal? I press tab and it opens the drop menu.
If I press escape then click scoreboard it shows a basic player list but no things like ping
That's all the scoreboard shows - can add ping/fps from the General settings menu if you enable it.

syke#3409059 should be the one needed to add me.

Associate
Lots of issues for me getting the update. This update was apparently supposed to be 20Gb but on mine the entire game downloaded again 170Gb and it would constantly error which meant having to restart it to continue the download all the time. Eventually downloaded but took a day and a half because of the constant errors.

Hopefully they have resolved it now but there was a large Twitter feed with Blizzard support about this.

Soldato
I bought this for £29.99 when it was on offer during Xmas.

If I knew back then that I would be playing this religiously everyday and it was priced at £49.99, I would still buy this...

Associate
I paid £29.99 over Xmas too but would happily pay £50

be nice to go on war zone with someone who understands it and not just constantly running around the map...

Tatts#1588348

Back
Top Bottom