Connecting Case Wires to MOBO

Associate
Hi,
My Kolink Aviator M Micro-ATX Gaming Case just arrived today, and I have everything set up bar the wires that came with the case, including that of the two fans. I have no idea where to place these cables on the motherboard. I have the B450M Pro4. Any help greatly received!

Best regards,
AW

Associate
OP
There is a cable that branches into three, they are colour coded: Red (H.D.DLED+-), Blue (RESETSW), Brown (POWERSW). I'm not sure where these go.

The fan has plug with both male and female connectors, one each side. This is confusing to me. I have two fans.

There's another plug that has two plugs at the end. One is labelled POWER, the other is FAN.

There are two very small plugs, black, PowerLED+ and PowerLED-.

Associate
OP
Okay, I think I have this a little better.

PANEL1
Here we have the configuration thus in the manual (each being one pin):

PLED+, PLED-, PWRBUTTON, GND
HDLED+, HDLED-, GND, RESET#, GND

The coloured plugs each have two connections. I fitted the HDLED, according to polarity, but what about the reset switch which is flanked by GND? Which I take as meaning ground. Likewise the power switch plug?

Associate
OP
These are my fan plugs

https://ibb.co/vkY4GgQ

https://ibb.co/3vthD4B
vkY4GgQ

Soldato
Ive done the wires for PANEL1 and SPK_PLED1.

Just the fans I think. And that's it.

Your fans have 2 different types of connectors, The molex connector will run from the PSU where as the 3 pin connector will connect to the motherboard and can be controlled from there... The motherboard should have some headers labelled SYS_FAN or CHA_FAN :)

Associate
OP
I really regret getting this case. I have everything connected up as best as I can, and I'll just have to wait to sort out the PSU mains plug, as they sent me an American connection. Still no clarity on that. As and aside, I can't get the side panel back on the case because of the connections for the HDDs. Really not a great design in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom