Amazon Prime sucks massive donkey balls

Soldato
It really does sadden me that people want refunds for services eg Amazon, Sky, Virgin etc.
It isn't as though any of them caused all of this.
Haha! I think that's the funniest comment I've ever read on here!

Guys - we've got to help protect Jeff Bezos's $131 billion fortune so let's stop requesting refunds from Amazon. In fact let's all send him some money as well as I'm sure he's struggling at the moment.

Soldato
Ordered some baby wipes off Amazon yesterday which were in stock but apparently won’t be delivered until 1st May.

The missus also ordered a waffle insert for our sandwich toaster at the same time, which arrived today...crazy!

Soldato
I think the reason some items are listed as having a far future date is that they are prioritising certain products over others during the current situation.

Unfortunately I just paid extra for something to be delivered today... no sign of it.

They will refund that delivery cost if you ask the live chat, that is certainly a fair enough reason to ask for it.

Soldato
Delivery date given today 5th of may. I need the item next week, what are the chances of it arriving before?
Otherwise I just cancel the order on my the 10th

Soldato
Delivery date given today 5th of may. I need the item next week, what are the chances of it arriving before?
Otherwise I just cancel the order on my the 10th

It seems to be hit and miss, i think ultimately though if you need it next week i'd order from somewhere that can guarantee it.

I've had some stuff early (base layers/vitamins), other stuff is still awaiting dispatch (green tea)

Associate
Just had some items delivered and the delivery person (female) tried to open my front door!
She would have been a lot more shocked then me if she was able to... :D

Soldato
Anyone had any luck claiming a refund for Prime membership? The lead times at the moment are a joke

Most things look like 2 day delivery if in stock, probably OK with that given the current situation.

What are you seeing?

I don't think I'd ask for a refund, instead if it bothered me that much I'd probably ask for a time extension :p

Soldato
Most things look like 2 day delivery if in stock, probably OK with that given the current situation.

What are you seeing?

I don't think I'd ask for a refund, instead if it bothered me that much I'd probably ask for a time extension :p
I ordered something on Saturday which qualifies for Prime and is in stock, yet hasn't been dispatched yet. Regardless of the current situation, it's not exactly the service you pay £80 a year for.

Associate
Seems to be very hit and miss by the sounds of things. I ordered a sports water bottle last night with April 28th as the delivery date but it's already been dispatched and arrives tomorrow. Might be worth taking a chance on the longer delivery dates if you don't urgently need just to see how it goes.

Permabanned
Not sure as you can cancel an order out for Del (on the truck) but you get in trouble if you do it too often (I did it once by error and could not un-cancel it).

Suspended
Some items you can still get fairly quick delivery for, not next day though.

But some delivery dates are are week away or more, considering the situation it's not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom