Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Caporegime
The most deceptive video I've seen in years. They edited Fox's reactions to Bidens gaffe's to make it look like they're turning on Trump.

I wonder if the fact that it was posted by a comedy show's twitter account, by a comedian himself had anything to do with it.

The fact you thought this was even remotely intended to be a serious tweet however has just revealed to everyone here what kind of person you are, and it explains a lot.

Soldato
"Has just revealed to everyone here what kind of person you are"

Who do you think you are throwing around statements like that? I swear 70% of this forum has this enormous chip on their shoulder

Like I said, people who don't watch the news watch these so called comedy/politics shows for their news and that video was obviously meant to mislead, and if you look at the twitter replies it was successful

Caporegime
"Has just revealed to everyone here what kind of person you are"

Who do you think you are throwing around statements like that? I swear 70% of this forum has this enormous chip on their shoulder

Like I said, people who don't watch the news watch these so called comedy/politics shows for their news and that video was obviously meant to mislead, and if you look at the twitter replies it was successful

Nobody with an IQ higher than single digits relies on comedy shows for their news.

Man of Honour
Nobody with an IQ higher than single digits relies on comedy shows for their news.

However, those with single digit IQ's rely on Fox News, Brietbart and Rush Limbaugh.

Don't forget, a study in 2012 showed those who listened to, watched, or read no news at all were more informed than Fox news watchers. Daily show was well above them as well.

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/

Soldato
They're propagandists and influence peddlers, much less comedians. These shows have a massive influence on public opinion, it's for people who aren't informed, and rely on them to know how to think

And 90% of them have the same format and are all doing the same thing

Caporegime
They're propagandists and influence peddlers, much less comedians. These shows have a massive influence on public opinion, it's for people who aren't informed, and rely on them to know how to think

And 90% of them have the same format and are all doing the same thing

If the people you associate with rely on comedy shows to get informed then you should really rethink your life choices.

Soldato
Another ridiculous over the top and overly serious reply.

It's always

"If you think that then you need mental help, and need to really evaluate your life choices" unnecessary, meaningless bullcrap

Last edited:
Soldato

It's always

"If you think that then you need mental help, and need to really evaluate your life choices" unnecessary, meaningless bullcrap

How do you feel about trump bragging about TV ratings? Or floating idea of a quarantine on key states, spooking people and then changing his mind? Or suggesting returning to work at Easter against all advice and then changing his mind on that too.

Curious how you think he's handled them things.

Soldato

It's always

Do you think bragging about TV ratings for daily pandemic updates is appropriate behaviour for a president?

It's a very simple yes or no answer for anyone that isn't mentally impaired.

Soldato
You'll all be happy to hear Trump's approval rating is higher than ever, continue to froth away in your echo chambers.

You'll be happy to hear I don't give a fig, I'm making my own judgements on the man by reading his words, I’m not being led by the media.

What a vile opportunist he is, maybe he could bring back public hangings in the future to boost those numbers further, “Runningman”.

Caporegime
You'll all be happy to hear Trump's approval rating is higher than ever, continue to froth away in your echo chambers.
The funny thing about low bars is that it can make it relatively easy to step up to the next, also terrible but not quite as terrible, standard of low bar. It is still awful by almost every metric, just slightly less awful, by a touch, and only if you catch it in a good light and are in a favourable mood.

And that is the POTUS so good luck America! You'll be fine! :thumbs up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom