This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I bought and fitted a new sink waste yesterday. Had to take the doors of the kitchen cupboard, to remove a shelf, get in there, scrape for thirty minutes at silicone holding the old one in, just so I could fit the new one.

Am over kitchens for another 10 years.

Caporegime
^ Real renno talk right there.

Spent almost 9 minutes today fuming about the plug in our bath and why it doesn't ruddy work any more. It's a metal fellow and it ... screws, I don't know? ... into a fitting in the bath and then you twist it around until tight, and then it acts almost as a plunger - if you push it down, it stays down, press again and it opens.

:mad: NOW IT ONLY OPENS :mad:

Plumb me in to some good advice, bath experts.

Soldato

Spent almost 9 minutes today fuming about the plug in our bath and why it doesn't ruddy work any more. It's a metal fellow and it ... screws, I don't know? ... into a fitting in the bath and then you twist it around until tight, and then it acts almost as a plunger - if you push it down, it stays down, press again and it opens.

Shower instead.

How does it open if it never closed?

Caporegime
Shower instead.

How does it open if it never closed?
I don't bathe, sir! The kids enjoy sitting in their own filth though. Raindrops are falling on this guy's head, I will have you know!

Normally, a press down of the plug piece would result in it staying there, closed. Now - because of some infuriating piece that has fallen off or some bad science - it pops back up again, like when you were young, horny, and everything worked properly.

:(

e: fake edit - I should have gone with a bad Chumbawumba reference there. Way to spoil your own crap joke, mags :/ Who even books these people?

RxR

RxR

Soldato

It sounds like my kitchen sink basket-waste-metal-plug-thingo and a bit more besides.

The screw in nut in the middle of the drain hole cover is a pain in the _ _ _.

Soldato
Just realised while I've left the house about 3 times in the last month, I've also been too busy to actually read the forums.

Sort of depressing really, everyone seems to have more free time but I'm working about an hour a day more than usual. I just get to sleep in later and that's it.

Want some time off for a project, that would stave off the cabin fever. I mostly like staying in.

Soldato
Then he will reply,

I dunt want nosey ******* on 'ere knowin my business, DM me babez!
Ugh I hate it when they do that.

Same as when my brother would tag himself at hospital and then everyone would be posting "hope you're ok", "Omg what's happened"

And then he'll reply "Just a general check up with X doctor for X Child"
Stop being such an attention seeker :rolleyes:

It's almost as bad as people posting when their kid has done their first wee on the potty or they've thrown up everywhere. We don't care!!

Trust me if I do have kids I won't be posting stuff like that :p

Soldato
Ugh I hate it when they do that.

Same as when my brother would tag himself at hospital and then everyone would be posting "hope you're ok", "Omg what's happened"

And then he'll reply "Just a general check up with X doctor for X Child"
Stop being such an attention seeker :rolleyes:

It's almost as bad as people posting when their kid has done their first wee on the potty or they've thrown up everywhere. We don't care!!

Trust me if I do have kids I won't be posting stuff like that :p

:p we all have one in our family like that, yeah I know what you mean I'm glad I'm not on Facebook anymore as most of my old mates would post terrible stuff like that :p

Soldato
:p we all have one in our family like that, yeah I know what you mean I'm glad I'm not on Facebook anymore as most of my old mates would post terrible stuff like that :p
I've actually been on Facebook a lot less since the virus situation. I couldn't be dealing with all the fake news, mass hysteria etc. It was stressing me out even more than I already was so now I check it for any alerts and then leave it be lol. Feel so much better for it :)

Soldato
I've actually been on Facebook a lot less since the virus situation. I couldn't be dealing with all the fake news, mass hysteria etc. It was stressing me out even more than I already was so now I check it for any alerts and then leave it be lol. Feel so much better for it :)

Yeah best to keep it that way, some people post EVERYTHING on there and some people end up believing what rubbish gets posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom