Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
The funny thing about low bars is that it can make it relatively easy to step up to the next, also terrible but not quite as terrible, standard of low bar. It is still awful by almost every metric, just slightly less awful, by a touch, and only if you catch it in a good light and are in a favourable mood.

And that is the POTUS so good luck America! You'll be fine! :thumbs up:

This is just the moment of the minor fall before the major lift.

e. Musically speaking.

Soldato
What's that got to do with anything?
I don't know, maybe the Democratic candidate for the 2020 election should be seen to be presidential..

There are more important things going on right now.
To the Dems that is not the case.

As we have already 'seen' Biden has a rather glichy webcam in his last interview where he was actually coherent, so at the very least he could still do interviews like that *if* he was in quarantine or something.

Maybe he's being more responsible than the trump administration and socially distancing like most of the country?
You know you can't catch anything from a TV interview, like he's don't before via webcam, except TDS right?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Great briefing from your man if you like car crashes. Still having difficulty grasping the situation and in denial, even going as far doubting why so much equipment is needed in this crisis. Notice reopening by Easter and quarantining NY is fake news and he never said it. #AltFacts #Winning

Soldato
I don't know, maybe the Democratic candidate for the 2020 election should be seen to be presidential..

To the Dems that is not the case.

As we have already 'seen' Biden has a rather glichy webcam in his last interview where he was actually coherent, so at the very least he could still do interviews like that *if* he was in quarantine or something.

You know you can't catch anything from a TV interview, like he's don't before via webcam, except TDS right?
Deflection much?

Caporegime
Imagine how Trump must have felt when he realised he had become the third president to be impeached. The humiliation alone must have been gut wrenching. :D

Anyone know where Biden is? I've not seen him for almost 2 weeks!

He's been leading a highly public, presidential response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You'd know this already if you'd bothered to check.

Biden presented a comprehensive COVID-19 plan all the way back on the 12th of March, while Trump was still fumbling with his teleprompter. Apparently this is something else you failed to notice at the time.

Soldato
Soldato
How is written content by his staffers a 'highly public presidential response'?
Hominid asked where he was and your yet to clarify that. Iv seen a lot of Trump and a lot of Bernie over the past few weeks. Biden has clearly been ordered to disappear
Well right now he is likely to be at home. The same place most people are.

Caporegime
How is written content by his staffers a 'highly public presidential response'?

How is it not? The fact that his staffers were the ones who posted it online doesn't change anything.

Hominid asked where he was and your yet to clarify that. Iv seen a lot of Trump and a lot of Bernie over the past few weeks.

He was all over the media last week, giving interviews to the big networks on a near daily basis. He's spending most of his time at home, naturally, since that's the most sensible place for him to be during a pandemic. Is there anywhere in particular you expected him to be?

Biden has clearly been ordered to disappear

Evidence please.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Whenever you ask a trump supporter a direct question regarding an example of trumps insane behaviour they just ignore it. It's the same tactic trump uses. Just refuse to acknowledge anything.

That's because according to the Trump Defense force it never happen. So the following quotes from Trump suggesting reopening at Easter and wanting packed churches at a beautiful time never happened, never said it -

"America will, again, and soon, be open for business. Very soon. A lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting. Lot sooner. We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself." When pressed on the Easter timeline, Trump suggested it was based on a gut feeling, not on hard data. Easter “is a beautiful time,” Trump said. “It would be a beautiful timeline.”

Source

So from dont believe your eyes and ears we have moved on dont believe anything from the fake news because they lie....somehow even though there is direct video recordings of him saying it. Be nice to him or else you dont get help. Very supporting and presidential Mr President.

They're propagandists and influence peddlers, much less comedians. These shows have a massive influence on public opinion, it's for people who aren't informed, and rely on them to know how to think

And 90% of them have the same format and are all doing the same thing

Do you even read and think about what you are writing? You have just described Trump supporters like yourself.
You quoted from Twitter about a doctor with a 100% success rate curing the virus, when I questiooned it your response was it must be true because it was on HANNITY :D

You have also failed to answer ANY questions from anyone about the nonsense you post.

Trump is bragging about his viewing figures for an announcement on a PANDEMIC that has killed thousands and could potentially kill many many more.

Simple question for you: Is it right for a standing President to BRAG on Twitter about viewing figures for a broadcast of such significance?

Also lets never forget about this gem of senility

TRUMP: “Well, you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he’s also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And he does good at rockets, too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they’re landing. I said I’ve never seen that before. And I was worried about him because he’s one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that came up with originally the light bulb, and the wheel, and all of these things, and he’s one of our very smart people and we want to cherish those people. That’s very important. But he’s done a very good job.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/22/tru...omas-edison-as-one-of-our-great-geniuses.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom