*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
And for anyone who hasn't played Uncharted 4 you're in for a treat. I thought it was a masterpiece.
Good to know. Tried the first one out from uncharted collection and it seemed very dated and it has not pulled me back to play since so looking forward to this.

Bought Dragon Quest Builders 2 for £15 this week. Lost 4 hours on it last night so easily.

Such a chilled out game. Ideal for anyone looking for a coronavirus time killer.
For the life of me I do not see the appeal in minecraft like games :p

Soldato
Good to know. Tried the first one out from uncharted collection and it seemed very dated and it has not pulled me back to play since so looking forward to this.

For the life of me I do not see the appeal in minecraft like games :p

To be honest Minecraft bores me cos it's too open and I just get distracted whereas this is a Square Enix Rpg with building. There is a clear quest line etc. The dialogue is amusing at times too.

Soldato
Uncharted 4 had so many neat little details that few other developers would ever think to add, like Elena commenting "Oh, my ears just popped" as she and Nate descend further and further down some cave paths. The sort of thing you wouldn't miss if it wasn't there but appreciate when it is.

Soldato
3 was amongst my favourite while most didn't seem to like it. I loved the whole desert feel to it.
Yeah the French chateau and all the Yemen and desert bits are great. I really like Charlie and the female baddie is well done. I never understood the negativity around it. Overall the story in 2 was the best but they're all top notch.

Associate
Love Uncharted. They’re stunningly good games imo. Lost Legacy is better than 4 which is quite the achievement especially considering it doesn’t feature the main character! Oh and to those asking, the HDR implementation is top notch; they look stunning.

Back
Top Bottom