Harry and Meghan to resign

Soldato
LOL getting back into acting ... she'd be in movies now if she had the ability ... she's not Grace Kelly ... did she, act after marriage.

Caporegime
They're going to be a bit wary of her though tbh... like it is one thing for her to do voice over type work etc.. especially if related to conservation/charity etc.. and no doubt both of them will be making appearances/speeches (and getting paid very hefty fees for it) at events etc.. but actually launching a blockbuster with her in a lead role is a bit risky.

Soldato
She wanted to use royalty to sell her personal brand, but that isn't allowed. So she threw a strop and dragged Harry along with her.

They say if you aren't a famous actor by your 30s, you just aren't going to make it.

Soldato
as a point reference (one of the few us series i watch )

According to published reports, Andrew Lincoln earns $90,000 per episode for his work on The Walking Dead. While that's a very nice payday by 9-to-5 standards--$1.44 million a year

Soldato
?

She was in suits for 7 years, earning approx half a million dollars per year and was (apparently) a multi-millionaire.

She wasn't an A lister though. Most people had never heard of her.

Now she has climbed the social ladder she wants to go back and use that to push her acting career to new heights.

Soldato
sorry - it was mentioned on that trashy tabloid R4 Today
so she want's publicity for her Disney role ? thought she was voicing over something in an animation, but she's after Attenborough's job,

Meghan Markle Voicing Disney Elephant Clip: Herd Needs To Drink

liked the comment
Sounds like she's describing her own situation..

if the sun/mail/star prmoise not to have any articles on her maybe I should subscribe.

Edit:R4 did legitimately remark, them makng this communication now, was ill judged, mecentric

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I see the anti Meghan brigade is out in force again on social media along with their press attack dogs. Funny seeing the tables turned on one of them yesterday and her fragile thin skin couldn't take just a few minutes of what wasn't even really an attack. She can clearly dish it out but can't take it.
That's not what I saw.

She gave her answers clearly and with her reasoning yet gets hounded with repeated calls for her reasoning (which phats and feltz obviously didn't care about).

How can she so adamantly dismiss a knowledgeable suggestion of potential abuse as a "fairytale" on men?

This dumb world is overdue a cull.

Caporegime
DM/right wing still not letting go, only the other week on day 1 or 2 of our new PM and the cost of living/energy crisis at the forefront of everyone's mind and front pages. The DM led with the story that Meghan caught a train. Then a story about an awkward exchange when talking to well wishers the other day. And switching over to GB News - my favourite attack was Dan Wooton from a couple of years ago (Meghan and Harry laying flowers at grave, professionally photographed). Boy did he serve a dish of hypocrisy - filmed himself laying down flowers for the Queen followed by a reflective moment (him looking around). There are reports he took several attempts recording the laying of the flowers. Priceless. To no one's surprise - he has deleted the tweet.

Until Harry or Meghan have credible allegations of being nonces, sexual assault followed by a clear as day pay off (or something as significant as this) - I just can't see how their shenanigans come even close to the scrutiny they receive. They certainly haven't helped themselves but our press are completely obsessed and know it's an issue they can fan the flames for.

Soldato
That's not what I saw.

She gave her answers clearly and with her reasoning yet gets hounded with repeated calls for her reasoning (which phats and feltz obviously didn't care about).

How can she so adamantly dismiss a knowledgeable suggestion of potential abuse as a "fairytale" on men?

This dumb world is overdue a cull.

Because she is a proven liar who has made a recent career of attacking her for her own financial benefit. Journalists (and I use that word lightly as she is bottom feeding scum in my opinion) should have their mistakes thrown in their faces, especially when they are made maliciously. When the spotlight is then pointed at them they can't take it. The press in this country are shameless, they really are.

Angela Levin retweeted this ffs. What is wrong with these people?

Back
Top Bottom