Animal Crossing: New Horizons

fez

fez

Caporegime
@fez i just picked up a Stringfish - happy to donate it to you for your Museum :)

Thank you for the very generous offer Phate but I caught one a little while ago after a lot of bloody mindedness!

Currently at the stage where I am starting to think about making my island look nice and organise it a bit. Paid 50,000 bells to move my museum yesterday!

Caporegime
So it turns out - after some trial and error. You cannot trade fish or bugs with other players.

Damn, and there is me trying to be all cool and run some fish trafficking outlet of elusive fish :(

BTW head over to Discord people. We're having a great laugh on there :)

Soldato
So it turns out - after some trial and error. You cannot trade fish or bugs with other players.

Damn, and there is me trying to be all cool and run some fish trafficking outlet of elusive fish :(

haha, 4pm til 9am I will be there....I need the Stringfish!!!
Yeah, jump on discord people.

Soldato
I'm not a huge fan but I've hit a pace with this where I log in for 30mins or so a day, do what I have to do to keep it ticking over then log off.

I don't dislike it as much as I originally did but still not a huge fan, it almost feels like a (very) pretty mobile game where you can log on, do what you need to and log for the day. You can do different times of day to get other creatures etc but still find it a short burst game rather than a game to get really immersed into.

Soldato
Yeah quite a few new fish and bugs around now that it is April.

Happy Bunny Day!

EUg57HSU8AAYLtS

Soldato
Having a pretty good evening fishing.

got a snapping turtle, a crayfish, zebra turkeyfish and clownfish :D

edit also got the 100 fish caught in a row nook miles. Phew

edit 2

got a tarantula island tonight. They kept spawning three at a time.

hiTi2qL.jpg

Last edited:
Associate

What’s the discord link please I’ll try and pop on this evening.

Soldato
My tarantula island was totally flat. And a small lake around the whole island in the middle. The lake was so “thin” I could jump over it to the island in the middle. (Where the spiders were) so I could hop on, catch a few, and hop off without fear of being bitten. :D was easy pickings.

Caporegime
My tarantula island was totally flat. And a small lake around the whole island in the middle. The lake was so “thin” I could jump over it to the island in the middle. (Where the spiders were) so I could hop on, catch a few, and hop off without fear of being bitten. :D was easy pickings.
Yep, its the one!

I find it hilariously anxiety inducing tbh. But they attacked me twice on day 1. Flashbacks you know :p

Soldato
I'm only at 1 star :(

Just paid off my second extension and started another 498,000 bells you money grabbing son of a...

Also started a community funded bridge which I will no doubt have to pay for.

I get 5,000 bells for 10 peaches and I have an awful lot of peach trees so it shouldn't be too hard.

Found a money island yesterday with a small lake with an island in the middle with 6 rocks on it. All money rocks. I got around 75k bells on that trip.

Oh and I'm getting tired of so many eggs everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom